10. Can you sleep with me?

Hongjoong was dancing with Seonghwa for another few songs until he had to stop jumping and take a deep breath. The latter also stopped moving, making sure to leave his hands on the younger's sides.

"Do you want to drink something?" Hongjoong pointed a the bar, already walking up to it. "We'll have two margaritas, thank you." He smiled at the woman who was helping him earlier and she nodded. Hongjoong leaned his elbows on the bar, climbing onto his tiptoes to have a look behind it, bored with the waiting.

"Careful." Seonghwa stood right behind him and also leaned his hands on the island on both sides of the younger. Hongjoong dropped back onto his heels and turned around to face him, pressing his back to the bar.

"Hi." He smiled again and Seonghwa frowned slightly, glancing around the club.

"After this drink you should take a break." He commented when they got their glasses, and Hongjoong gulped down at least one third of it.

"Okie. Maybe we could go outside?"

"To get some fresh air?" Seonghwa nodded approvingly.

"To smoke."

"I thought you didn't like when I smoked?" The older frowned caught off guard.

"No, me. I need a cigarette, could you lend me one?" Hongjoong looked up at the taller teenager standing in front of him, sipping on his drink.

"What? No?" Seonghwa put his glass down and scratched the back of his neck. "You're not about to smoke, Hongjoong." He said sternly when the younger started whining.

"But you smoke! What's wrong with me getting one as well?" He turned back around so now the back of his tights were touching Seonghwa's legs. "It's not like you hadn't blown the smoke into my lungs before anyway." Hongjoong rolled his eyes, stirring his halfway done drink.

"Okay, we need to talk." Seonghwa sighed and leaned down more so that his face was next to Hongjoong's ear. "What's up? You're acting strange today."

"I'm not."

"You are. You're on your third margarita and you had shots with Wooyoung." Seonghwa grimaced and the younger pouted.

"Well apparently alcohol is not enough." He mumbled and turned his face so he was looking the older into his eyes. "I need to get my mind off something and cigarettes are good for stress, yes?"

"Let's go outside." Seonghwa backed away, tired of the constant screaming over the music. Hongjoong nodded excited and drank the rest of his drink. After Seonghwa told the rest of the group that they're gonna get some fresh air outside, they found themselves standing next to the back entrance to the club, where no one was around. Hongjoong closed his eyes and leaned his back and head on the wall, as the older kept his gaze locked on him. "What's wrong?" He asked softly and the younger bit his lip, opening his eyes.

"I need to relax somehow."

"But what got you so stressed out?"

Hongjoong poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue and averted his eyes to the ground. He realised that ever since he had gotten to know Seonghwa, he had been giving him shit about his relationship with his mother, whereas he himself would rather not talk to the woman, who gave birth to him, never again.

"My mum's coming over for the weekend." He grimaced and Seonghwa titled his head. "She hates me."

"No, she doesn't." The taller frowned shaking his head.

"She once told me she regretted I wasn't a girl." Hongjoong leaned the back of his head on the wall, glancing up at the night's sky. He decided not to quote the next part of the sentence, that was much more hurtful.