13. I like the soft side of you.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa were walking through the park, looking for the group and having a light conversation about the older's games.

"You don't understand, the animals are so cute and so polite!" The older rolled his eyes, having a big smile plastered onto his face.

"If you get more respect in the game than in real life, I think the problem is on your side." Hongjoong snorted and they noticed their friends sitting in the now, that all the kids went home, empty skatepark. It was already dark outside and the only light was coming from the street lamps, but the weather was still pleasant.

"No, because I wish they would talk to me like the animals do." Seonghwa motioned to his younger friends and Hongjoong burst into laughter when he started mimicking the sounds the characters of his game make. He didn't stop even when they joined the other teenagers, Hongjoong still giggling along, finding Seonghwa's interpretations absolutely hilarious.

"Is that really Seonghwa?" San raised his eyebrows and the oldest stopped making the sounds, rolling his eyes. Small smile was still playing on his face as he sat down, quickly pulling Hongjoong down beside him.

"He was just goofing around and being dramatic." Hongjoong giggled.

"Seonghwa?" Yunho titled his head, and Hongjoong noticed Mingi sitting unusually further away from him. He frowned and made a mental note to himself to ask the red haired teenager when they were alone. "I can't remember the last time I heard him doing that."

"When we were 12 maybe?" Wooyoung pouted, thinking.

"It's nothing." The older huffed and looked to the side, clearly embarrassed.

"I think it's funny." Hongjoong giggled and Seonghwa immediately turned back to face him, smile growing back on his face.

"No, actually we were just talking about it." Jongho cut in and the rest nodded. "Seonghwa hyung, you act strange lately. Like not you." The youngest titled his head and Yeosang quickly continued.

"Or actually you do act like yourself but... You know. You're not a jerk anymore."

"And he doesn't sleep with me anymore." Wooyoung whined and San pinched his side, looking offended. Hongjoong's cousin only giggled and kissed the blonde's cheek.

"I'm not acting differently." Seonghwa frowned and leaned back on his arms. "You're seeing things." He murmured and the youngers exchanged glances. "Anyway, how was the rest of the barbecue?" He changed the topic, taking his sunglasses off his nose and placing them on top of his head.

"Pretty boring. The adults were asking us about future plans, ew." San scrunched his nose.

"They didn't ask me." Jongho frowned.

"Yeah, because you're a child." His brother snorted and the younger pouted.

The group stayed at the skatepark for another hour, laughing at each others and playing some games. Hongjoong kept smiling, noticing that he liked being part of the group. Having a bigger friend group was something he never had back in Seoul and it was definitely an experience he was going to miss, even though he still was an introvert. After all it's not like people who have the need to recharge after social gatherings can't enjoy having friends.

His eyes unconsciously travelled to Mingi, a person he definitely wanted to stay in touch with after the summer ends. The boy was sitting next to San and Wooyoung, keeping his distance from Yunho. Hongjoong scrunched his nose looking between the two and also noticed the way the tallest of the group kept fidgeting with his bracelets nervously, glancing at Mingi every few seconds.

The red haired teenager on the other hand kept his gaze locked on the ground, picking up some daisies off the lawn and making a flower crown out of them. He was avoiding Yunho's gaze and didn't really say much throughout their meeting.