15. I only care about you.

Hongjoong gulped once again and dropped his head onto the mattress, feeling Seonghwa's hands travelling down his sides, his dark eyes not leaving the younger's ones for a second. It was definitely not helpful for Hongjoong's already loudly beating heart, when the older grinned up at him and started kissing the skin under his jaw once again. The younger bit his bottom lip, feeling Seonghwa's mouth travel down, leaving a wet trail on his body. He started from his collarbones, and incredibly slowly went lower, finally planting the last kiss right above Hongjoong's jeans waistband.

"You know I've never-"

"I know." Seonghwa blew at his bare skin successfully shutting the younger up. "Just relax." Hongjoong swallowed and closer his eyes, throwing his head back onto the mattress.

Seonghwa stood up in front of the bed and grabbed one of Hongjoong's feet, quickly pulling his shoe off. The shorter's heart was pounding as the latter's fingers wrapped themselves around his other ankle, and in no time got rid off the second shoe. Seonghwa dropped his legs back on the mattress, hovering over him once again.

The taller never dropped his eyes from the younger's face, when he slowly unbuckled the belt and pulled the zipper down. He climbed up again and caught Hongjoong off guard, connecting their lips in a soft kiss. The smaller gasped when he suddenly felt Seonghwa's hand cupping his crotch and the older used this opportunity to slip his tongue inside his mouth, with a satisfied hum.

Hongjoong squirmed under his touch and helplessly tried to follow the fast pace of the kiss, but it only caused him to end up even more out of breath. He started to get dizzy with the lack of oxygen, as well as because of Seonghwa's fingers pulling down his jeans in a slow manner. He turned his head to the side, trying to escape the older, but he quickly grabbed his jaw with his free hand, keeping him still.

"What? Are you okay?" Seonghwa slightly pulled away, his other hand still working on pulling his pants down, which was kind of difficult in their current position.

"I can't breath." Hongjoong threw his head back, inhaling deeply while he had the opportunity, without Seonghwa's lips attacking his face. The older snorted and released the shorter's face from his grip. Hongjoong yelped when Seonghwa suddenly used both of his hands to pull down his pants, causing him to slide down the mattress from the impact of the pull. He widened his eyes at the unexpected action and blushed realising he had nothing more than his boxers on anymore.

"Oh, sweetheart, you are just about to get out of breath." Seonghwa smirked looking the younger up and down. Before Hongjoong could question this statement, the older grabbed his hips and relocated him on the bed, placing him back in the middle of it. He took off his own jacket and shirt, before he bent down, trapping Hongjoong's head between his elbows as he leaned on the mattress.

The next thing Seonghwa did caused the younger to let out a whimper, when he felt the latter press his own crotch into his, staring into his eyes. Hongjoong felt hot and couldn't help the feeling rising in his stomach, and Seonghwa made sure to rub his crotch against his one more time. The smaller tried jerking away, his body acting on its own, but the 19 year old only clicked his tongue a few times, putting more pressure into the touch and basically laying down on Hongjoong to keep him from getting away.

The younger felt his eyes tearing up and his body getting more sensitive, when Seonghwa moved his hips again. His fingers tangled into his hair, making Hongjoong inaudibly gasp with each light pull on them from the older.