27. Don't forget me.

"So we're going to the beach around 5." Wooyoung jumped onto Hongjoong's bed, waking him up. It was a Sunday morning and way to early for the older to properly process his cheerful tone.

"Huh?" He just groaned, opening one eye.

"Everyone wants to say goodbye, right? They don't know if they'll see you again before your train tomorrow. They probably will but still." He shrugged.

Oh.

"Oh... Yeah. Okay." He rubbed his eyes and moved to a sitting position. "At 4?"

"5." Wooyoung corrected him with an eye roll. "Man, you're hopeless." The younger laid down beside him and scanned his body. "Jesus, did Seonghwa beat you up?" Hongjoong frowned at the statement and turned to his cousin to look at him with confusion until he realised the hem of his shirt moved up his stomach in his sleep. You could partially see some of the bruising left around his hips and the teenager's eyes widened, immediately pulling the material down. "I knew he liked it hard but damn, you're my little cousin. He could have backed down a bit. What a bitch." Wooyoung shook his head with a sigh and Hongjoong's jaw fell open, not believing the words he was hearing.

"I'm older?" He squeaked getting out of the bed in a lighting speed. "And besides, that is none of your business and I don't want to discuss-"

"So he fucked you finally? I swear, the tension between you two-"

"Wooyoung!" Hongjoong screamed flustered and his younger cousin bursted out into his iconic loud laughter.

"You're so cute, no wonder you pulled Seonghwa." He shrugged and Hongjoong turned on his heel with a huff and headed to his wardrobe to pick out some clothes for the day. "So." Wooyoung coughed, getting serious. "Are you guys fine? I mean you are... leaving tomorrow..." The boy frowned as if those words just now came to him and he processed them properly for the first time. Hongjoong swallowed hard but nodded, chewing on his bottom lip.

"Yeah, we... Um. Well I have to go back. He's gonna be fine." He stated quietly, not quite sure whether he was assuring Wooyoung or himself.

"And you?"

"Hm?"

"Are you gonna be fine?" Wooyoung looked at him with concern and regret. Hongjoong dropped his gaze to the floor and licked his lips.

"I don't really have a choice, do I?" He smiled bitterly and the younger pouted. "I'll miss him. All of you." He shrugged with a grimace. "You have some really good friends here. I hope you'll talk things out and get better at communication."

"We'll work on that." Wooyoung giggled. "You should visit soon." Hongjoong just nodded without saying what was truly on his mind.

He didn't want to break it to the younger, but it wasn't that easy. He probably won't visit again until at least next summer - if even then he will - considering how he'll be graduating this year. That means a lot of work, preparing for all of his exams, university applications, keeping up with his music production demos, and now also apparently working so that he can actually pay for his school, since his mum cut him off.

"Are you packet yet?" The younger pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Uh... I started." He murmured glancing back at the suitcase on the floor. He took it out from under the bed yesterday evening with the intention to pack majority of his things already. Instead, the suitcase remained opened in the middle of his room with pretty much nothing in it, except for the few T-shirts he didn't even bother to fold properly.

Seonghwa would scoff at him already about the material getting wrinkly.

"I'll help!" Wooyoung exclaimed quickly jumping off the bed.