26. I'm here.

"Wh- Huh?" He asked dumbfounded trying to gain control over his shaken up body. He cringed at the way his voice broke but Seonghwa only raised a corner of his mouth and leaned down to kiss his cheek.

"Don't look at me with those doe eyes now, honey. You'll get what you want." The older murmured into his skin and Hongjoong sniffled again, feeling himself completely getting down from his previously upcoming high. Seonghwa traced his nose down the younger's cheek, brushing past his neck where he stopped to plant a few small kisses below his ear. Hongjoong's eyes fluttered shut and he exhaled harshly. He could feel the adrenaline spiking up in his body when Seonghwa grabbed his waist and turned him onto his back, pinning him to the mattress.

"I don't want you to stop." He whispered with a blush forming on his cheeks, and trying to pull Seonghwa closer to his chest - as if the older wasn't already hovering over him. Seonghwa didn't say anything but Hongjoong took pride in the way the taller gulped before sucking onto his sensitive spot on his neck, making a hickey. The younger hummed in satisfaction, subconsciously titling his head back in order to give him more access to his skin, but once again huffed disappointed when Seonghwa pulled away. "No- Hey!" He whined furrowing his eyebrows.

"Someone's impatient." Seonghwa smirked when the younger's face flushed with deep red.

"You're mean."

"Deal with it." He looked down on him and shrugged innocently, before his hand rested on Hongjoong's knee and slowly went up his thigh. "You can be a good boy for me, right? Stay still." Hongjoong pressed his lips together at the empty feeling in his stomach when Seonghwa skipped past his member in a ghost like touch. His hand went up his chest to finally wrap his fingers around his neck and apply some pressure around it. Hongjoong swallowed feeling his gaze getting a bit dazed when he locked eyes with the older. Seonghwa stared at his face with intensity and the hand around his neck finally moved up to grab his jaw and tilt his head back.

"Hwa." Hongjoong's voice wavered and his eyes got teary, having troubles dealing with the sudden form of intimacy. Seonghwa was literally staring him down hungrily, and he felt trapped under the gaze when the fingers, that were firmly holding his face in place, felt like they were leaving burning marks on his skin. The older's eyes dropped to the pout present on Hongjoong's lips and he leaned closer, now breathing hot air onto his face.

"Yes, sweetheart?" His voice reached barely above a whisper, and his index finger made a move to pet his cheek. "What do you need? I want to hear." Seonghwa smirked moving to the side and biting the lobe of Hongjoong's ear. The younger let out a muffled mewl and raised his shoulders in a mere attempt at hiding his ears from the latter. He stayed quiet when Seonghwa's moves stilled completely, waiting.

"Kiss me." Hongjoong demanded and the older complied, deeply kissing him on spot. The younger didn't manage to stop the moan escaping his lips when Seonghwa's tongue pushed inside. Hongjoong shuddered at the feeling and hummed satisfied, arching his back. Surprisingly, he was the first to pull away and Seonghwa looked into his eyes with a silent question.

"You won't do it again, right?" He asked referring to the previous denial of his orgasm, and batted his eyelashes. "Please."

"You little minx-" Seonghwa sounded out of breath and he immediately leaned down to kiss him again. "No. I won't, but only if you behave." He rasped into his lips and Hongjoong grinned dumbly.

"Make me."

Seonghwa chuckled and straightened his arms on both sides of Hongjoong's head to hover over him. He turned his head to the side, an amused smile plastered onto his face.

"So, will you?" Hongjoong licked his lips, a nervous look hidden behind his eyes.

He knew perfectly well what he was actually asking for.