Chapter 1 - The pain

Hi guys this is my new story hope you like it !!! Don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Third person pov

The alarm clock rings,

Ring!!!

A girl closed the alarm clock,  she rubbed her eyes and yawns.

She folds her mattress properly and goes in the washroom to get ready for  her school.

She wore her blue Kurti which was a little old, she braided her hair and checked the time.

It was 5:00 am she hurried fast and tied her veil on her waist.  She need to hurry up before they come.

She went in kitchen and met  Maria her maid.  She smiled and greeted her good morning, she greeted back.

She made the food, It took one hour for her.  She is cooking food from the age of 12. Now she got used to it. 

Just as she finished cooking,  she cleaned the whole mansion.

It took her 2 hours, to clean the mansion, still some rooms were left and she knew if she went in the room she will hear many taunts.

She breathed in and opened the door,  she peeked inside, the lights were off,

She  glanced here and there,  she cleaned the room,  there were clothes on the floor.  She took it for laundry. 

"Get out of here,  I don't want hear the bloody Noises!! " Vishaka said groaning.

"But cleaning....." She said shuttering.

"Do it after I wake up!! " Vishaka said.

She nodded and went from there.

After sometime Viraj came, the maids bow down their head.

"Bring the Food and wake the others " He said.

A maid nodded and went to call them.

Vanshika hurried and washed her Hands.

She took the food and kept on dining table.  Viraj glanced at her.

"My morning tea" He said.

She went and brought the tea which she prepared.

He took  it and sipped slowly.

They heard footsteps to see,  His wife coming downstairs. She came and looked at her.

"Go stand aside,  I don't want to see your face " She said harshly.

Vanshika nodded and stepped aside in a corner.  Soon after Manish all drowsy and Vishaka came all dressed up.

"Serve" Viraj ordered the maid and started serving them.

She was waiting when they will eat and go,  so she can eat too.

"Oh.. Junior maid serve Dal" Vishaka said.

Vanshika came to serve Vishaka, while serving a little fell on Vish.

She hissed in pain and got up.  Vanshika flinched.

"Do you want to burn my skin!" She shouted.

"It-It was a mistake " She tried to say but shuttered.

"Shut up!  You must be punished! " Manisha said.

Vanshika eyes widen and she stepped back.  She shook her head. She was scared from their punishment.

"Just come after your college " Manisha said.