Chapter 40 - Furious

Third person pov :

Aarav, Avinash and Dakshit tip toed opening the door and stepping inside.

Dakshit giggled and the twins shushed him, he kept a finger on his lips, Aarav took a party popper from Avinash.

They smirked and went beside the person bed,  and crouched down.

They counted till three, and he hit the party popper 🎉 .

"Wake up Sleeping giant!!" The shouted together.

The person fall on the floor and groaned in pain.

They all ran out of the room, while she groaned in frustration.

" Fucking morons!  You all are dead today! " She shouted and ran downstairs.

"they can't fucking leaving me a day" She muttered as she heard their giggles.

"You all gonna regret waking me up! " She said irritated.

She went back in her room and freshen up, she came downstairs again with a sour mood.

The twins were smirking as she glared at them.

"Good morning princess " Aryan greeted, she hummed.

"Mood sour? " Julie asked.

"Yeah some mosquitoes ruined my sleep" She said eyeing the twins and Dakshit.

They all glared at her,  and she gave a mocking smile.

"Were they big ones? " Julie asked.

"Yeah very big, they had two legs and two hands," Sakshi said glancing at them.

"Oh... " Julie said and continue eating.

"Princess, If this is the problem... I think we need to kill the mosquitoes.. I will tell Bua about it"  Aryan said,  the twins and Dakshit looked at him and snarted.

"Thanks Bhai " She said smiling.
She glanced at them at smirked.

They all continued eating.. Food... Everyone was silent until Aryan decides to break it, as Chhaya came and sat down on her chair.

"well Listen...Bua" Aryan said.
She looked at him questioning.

"Uhmm.. I think we need to go back Rajasthan now" He said with a nervous smile.

Everyone looked at him with many emotions, Advik was confused,  Sakshi was feeling denying.  Dakshit didn't wanted them to go.

"Aryan... " Chhaya tried to say.

"Bua.. Sakshi schools are going to start and we need to return Rajasthan too" Aryan tried to explain.

"But Aryan..can't you stay.. " She said, she was sad inside.

"Bua.. For that you need to talk with Bhaiya"  Aryan said sighing.

"I will talk with him" Chhaya said, and called Avyaan.

"Hello Avyaan...Aryan told me.. Can't you  let then stay for a while.........yes... I understand..................yes.......Ok....then as you wish. " She said and he hanged up.

"What did he say?" Sakshi asked.

She didn't wanted to go leaving the work half done! And as she told she is not backing off easily!

" He said its already one month and he takes responsibility seriously...he said you all can come next weekend to meet us.. But her studies can't be stopped for that" Chhaya said,  Sakshi clenched her fists.