Chapter 66 - He didn't

Third person pov :

"Dad.. " A teen Avyaan said, as he went towards his, dad.

"Did you find anything about her? " He asked,  Adhiraj didn't answered him and continue doing his work.

"Dad! " Avyaan said.

"No,  we didn't " He said casually.

"What!  But it's been a month now dad!  And still we didn't found her!" Avyaan said irritated by the same answer,  his dad is giving him from past one month.

"Don't talk to me in this tone next time" Adhiraj said sternly.

"We are trying to find her, Now go and focus on your training " Adhiraj said dismissively, Avyaan looked down on the floor and clenched his fist.

"Yes.. Father" Avyaan said walked out of his, office room.
---------------------------------------------------------
Like always Avyaan went once to ask his father,  and like always he denied.

It has been two years like that and still she is not found.

Adhiraj now was always busy in his work. Leaving Avyaan with the siblings.

He used to take care of the them,  and was very calm,  most of the time not like his age children.

"Bhai... " Avinash called Avyaan as he was doing his homework.

Avyaan looked at him, and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I want to play with you....." He said cutely,  Avyaan clenched his fist glancing at his homework.

"Yeah.. Let's go and play" Avyaan said and took him with him.

"Ash,  let Bhai do his homework,  or he will get punished again! " little Aarav said glaring at his twin.

"But Bhai...said he want to play.. " Avinash said,  Aarav glared at him.

"Bhai do your homework,  or you will get punished,  Come with me Ash,  I will play with you" Aarav said glancing at his brother and then at Avinash.

"No it's ok Aarav " Avyaan said sighing.

"No Bhai.. " Aryan came and held Avinash hand.

"I will play with them, you do your work! " Aryan said with a reassuring smile and took his younger brothers.
--------------------------------------------------------
A teen Avyaan was sitting on his chair, reading a book, had bandages on his palm.

"Bhai let's go and play! " Avinash said.

"Not now..." Avyaan said calmly, he pouted.

"Why? " He asked with a sad face.

"I am busy " Avyaan said coldly.

"OK.. But at least buy me this new remote control Helicopter! " He said happily.

"Ash.. I am not free now..and didn't you bought that helicopter last time. " Avyaan said.

"No it got broken,  I want another one, it is the latest model my friends have,  I want the same...Please Bhai!! " Avinash said whining.

"Ash.. "Avyaan said calmly, Avinash continued trying to drag him by his forearm.

"Avinash!" Avyaan said sternly, jerking his hand, Avinash flinched.

"Don't you understand,  I am busy,  and you should try to have patience, never become greedy." Avyaan said coldly, he looked down.

"You are very bad Bhai!...I don't like it!!"Avinash said with watering eyes.