Chapter 81 - Plan fail or pass?

Third person pov :

After few days, Julie came back, all exhausted and frustrated.

Sakshi was talking with Vanshika, on call but stopped seeing Julie.

"See you soon Shika! " Sakshi said.

"Yeah.. Sure! Best of luck for your plan! " Vanshika said hanging up.

"So How was the mission? " Sakshi asked, she sighed.

"Good, mission successful! " Julie said.

"Nice.. " Sakshi said sitting beside her.

" That f*cker was a womanizer, so it was easy to kill him! " Julie said, Sakshi scrunched her eyebrows.

"Did he touch you? " She asked.

"I am assassin, I need to lure my target somehow, be it my disguise or as a dancer....and I don't let them touch more than needed " Julie said, she narrowed her eyebrow.

"you know I am known as the forbidden, they can see me but can't have me forever, cuz I finish them off before even they can get me" Julie said scoffing.

"Sounds interesting.. " Sakshi said.

"Killing is more interesting.. " Julie said smiling, Sakshi nodded amazed.

"I will take you with me one day, you can see yourself that day " Julie said patting her head, she nodded grinning.

Sakshi remembered what she wanted to ask.

"Julie? " She asked, she looked at her.

"Can you act like Advay Bhai girlfriend? " Sakshi asked making her narrow her eyes.

"I mean Advik called me and said some people are coming to see him and he doesn't want to marry anyone now so.. Can you?" Sakshi said, Julie hesitated.

"I can even ask Advay Bhai.. If have doubt? " Sakshi said with confidence.

"No need...I will act up, don't worry! " Julie said winking, she chuckled, Sakshi looked aside and smirked.

Advay was standing with Avyaan, talking with him about the last mission.

The twins were watching TV, but upon seeing Sakshi with a smirk, they narrowed their eyebrow.

"Something is up right? " Aarav said, Sakshi sat beside them stretching her hands.

"wait and watch! " Sakshi said grinning.

Aryan came and sat beside twins, he changed the channel, making them groan.

"Shhh" Aryan said playing another channel.

As Sakshi saw Julie coming, she motioned her to act as she motioned that ' she is making video '.

"Advay hungry?" Julie said, he nodded.

"I will make something " Julie said, Avyaan had a confused face but changed soon into blank face.

She forgot her boss!

Advay came and sat on the dining chair with Avyaan, Julie served both of them, Sakshi ran and pushed Julie, who fell on Advay.

"Oops sorry, I just wanted to eat too.." She said sheepishly.

"It's OK angry bird" Advay said chuckling and looked at Julie, and told her to stand up, she nodded.

"Eat this, Made for you " Julie said, Sakshi smirked glancing at the twins, who had a 'you did it' look.

She glanced at Avyaan but didn't got any reaction from him, she huffed.
===============================
Advay glanced at Julie, who was looking at Avyaan but he didn't looked at her, he shook his head, she sighed and looked down.