Chapter 45 - Home sweet home

Third person pov :

Vanshika clenched her fists as the flight take off, she was feeling nervous and anxiety both.

She felt more nervous,  Aryan looked at her and squeezes her palm.

"Are you OK Sakshi? " He asked.

"Yeah... Just feeling the pressure " She said nodding.

"Don't worry.. If you feel more scared just hold my hand " He said and she nodded with a smile. She closed her eyes tightly.

As the plane was in  the sky.....Aryan glanced at the sky and then at  her.

"princess look at the sky,  we are flying now" Aryan said softly.

She slowly opened her eyes and glanced at the sky,  she looked at the sky amazed.

"It is so beautiful" She muttered, her eyes shining.

He chuckled at her and then looked at his IPad.

"Want to hear some songs? " He asked.

"Yes.. " She said.

He gave her headphones,  and she put it on her head, he played the song for her and continue doing his work.

He stood up from his seat,  without disturbing her.  He went on the other seat.

Advik took the chance and sat on his seat,  and glanced at her.

She was motioning  her hands on the song.  He kept staring at her admiring her innocent moves.

Aarav and Avinash stood up to walk but stopped when he saw Advik continuously staring at her.

The twins looked at each other and then at him,  Aarav crossed his arms and looked at him.

Vanshika was mouthing the song,  her gaze fell on Advik,  she stopped as she was close to him.

He was lost in her, Aarav signalled her to move from her seat.  She stood up and moved from there,  and stood up beside Avinash.

Aarav slapped Advik head,  he hissed and cursed under his breath.

He turned his head behind to look and froze.  Aarav was glaring at him,  Vanshika was giggling.

"Lost in your dreams... " He asked mocking him.

"Uhmm.. Haha.. Hey Aarav baby.. I missed you " Advik said,  Aarav hit him again and he groaned.

"I am not your baby.. " Aarav said and took Vanshika with him.

Advik huffed,  pouted, Avinash hit his head,  he groaned again.

"You tooooo" He whined,  Avinash shrugged and walked away.
----------------------------------------------------------
The flight landed, everyone got out of the plane... Vanshika stepped down, her hair flowed as the wind flew.

"Come " Aryan said stepping down,  she took a deep breath and stepped down.

Behind him the twins and then Advik stretching his arms.

As they moved out of the Airport, two black car were there and a driver who bow down his head and greeted them.
"Welcome back Sir and Miss.. " He said.

Aryan smiled and nodded,  the twins sat in one car with Advik while Aryan with his sister.

Vanshika was looking out of the window in awe.  She never  travelled very much.