Chapter 25 - Street race

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :
Aarav dragged Sakshi with him,  to the garage.  Avinash was standing beside a yellow car.

She was looking at the car in awe, She always wanted to ride in it,  but she was not allowed too.

"I know it is shining brightly,  you don't need to stare at that Lamborghini " Aarav said smirking.

She  looked aside embrassed. He saw her staring at the car,  but it looked expensive very much.

" Now we don't want us to be late, Let's go!  " Avinash said checking his watch.

Aarav went and gave him a hi-fi, They both grinned and looked at her.
She smiled and sat inside the car.

"I thought you will be in your pajamas " Avinash said putting his seatbelt.

"Nah... She was in her clothes,  or I would have told her too wear some cool clothes with jacket. " Aarav said putting his seatbelt, She was just listening to them.

"OK then let's go! " He said and start the engine.

Vanshika was looking out of the window, lost in her own world.

she didn't even told Advik where she is going, What if Sakshi asks for her?

Both the twins glanced at her and then at each other, they gave each other a smirk.

They increased the volume of the radio.  It was a jazz music.

She winced at the loud sound, she covered her ears, but still it didn't lessen. 

"Guys,  low the volume " She said.

"What!  We can't hear you Sakshi! " Avinash shouted.

"I think she said Increase the volume!" Aarav said and put it on full volume.

They both were shaking their heads on the beats.  Vanshika was annoyed by the loud sound.

She frowned and puffed.
"OK then... Do whatever you want " She said.

They both raised their eyebrows at her. 

Is she the same Sakshi?

Who would curse them continuing if they wouldn't turn down the volume?

Or she would just turn off the radio?
-----------------—–----------------------------

They reached near a street,  where many people were cheering some car owners.

They stopped as saw Aarav car coming here. 

"Yo Bro! Our brother is here!! " A guy said.

Aarav and Avinash came out of the car,  and from behind Vanshika came and stood beside Avinash.

"Bro,  only you two,  No Dakshit,  and who is this pretty lady? " He asked looking at her.

She moved little behind Avinash to hide.  Avinash saw this,  He held her hand and gave her a assuring smile.
She nodded with a smile.

She knows she is safe with the brothers!

"Fucking see your eyes,  Don't dare to say anything about my sister, or the consequences will be bad you know!" He said gritting his teeth.

"Chill bro,  I was just joking,  She is your sister, that means she is mine too bro" He said nervously.

"Treat her as our sister and don't even  try to act smart Aditya ! " Aarav said glaring at him, he gave a nervous smile and nodded.