Chapter 9 - Sakshi uff... Vanshika day 1

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :

Vanshika walked  towards Sakshi car.  She was nervous.

"princess,   At last you came, let's go." 
The driver said stepping out of the car.

Vanshika flnched,  from his voice but nodded.

The driver didn't notice as he opened the back door.

She was confused but realized,  it's Sakshi car not her.

Vanshika smiled at him and sat inside.
The driver Sat on the driver seat and droves the car.

He glanced at her  from the reviewing mirror.   She was sitting on her seat nervously,  fidgeting her fingers.

'This is odd, why is she nervous and uncomfortable. She would always look out of the window and stop me anywhere to eat'  Driver thought.

They reached in Singhania mansion.  It was almost afternoon.

She stepped out of the car and looked at the mansion.  It was just like her mansion.... Big!

She breathed in and stepped inside, like Sakshi said head high,  chin up.

'you can do it Vanshika,  you just need to act rude' She said to herself.

She stepped inside but soon flinched,  as a person came  suddenly hugged her.

"Sakshi I brought you a gift,  please forgive me" Dakshit said, pulling back.

"Yeah whatever " She said, and walked away.

As soon as she crossed him,  she breathed out and shook her head.

'You did well,  just no one should comes now ' She thought to herself.

"Princess "

She didn't stopped,  she was just walking to the stairs.

Aryan was confused,  why is she not listening.

She might have not heard him!

"Sakshi " He calls her again.

'He is calling someone '  She assured herself.

"Sakshi!"

She stopped when she heard it clearly, 

Sakshi!

That means her!

She turned back,  to see a man who is in his twenties looking at her in worry.

She moved back,  as he was coming towards her.

"Are you OK princess? " he asked.

"Yeah.. I a-am ok" She said but mentally slapped herself for shuttering.

"Then why didn't you answered me when I called your name? " He asked cupping her cheeks.

'Now what?  He will get to know I am not her,  How can I escape?  Think something! 'She thought.

"they are my brothers,  they won't suspect you just talk in high tone, and little rudely "

She remembered her saying, she touched his hands and pulled in down.

"I was just thinking something" Vanshika said in bored tone.

"Remember whatever you want to talk,  we are always here with you "He said patting her head.