Once Upon A Time.....

The story began with a fire

Fire crackled as the screams of those still alive echoed through the air. The smoke from the city rose over the once beautiful emerald towers that you had called home.

You were just a child, only the age of 6, watching everything you had ever known burn to the ground. Just moments ago you were playing with your siblings in the main house.

Now, it was all gone.

You held your youngest sister, the only other survivor of the massacre, as you watched the flames consume everything.

You had seen the banners. You knew who was responsible.

The King's face was burnt into your mind. A horrible memory that you will never forget.

You tightened your hold on your sister, the emerald ring on your finger flashing slightly.

This was the start of your story as the son of Oz.

Your soul was inhabiting your brother's, Oswalt, body. With it, you took your sister, Ruby, to protect her from the world. Trust wasn't a thing you could allow. So for years, you trusted no one.

Then you got the invitation to attend Ever After High. You accepted to give your sister a chance at a normal life, but also to fulfill your destiny as the next Wizard of Oz. Things weren't that simple.

You meet other students. You befriended them and soon you were helping them with their own struggles and woes. You supported Raven Queen with turning away her destiny. You saved Maddie Hatter from banishment. You stopped the Jabborwocky from destroying the school. You helped Lizzie Hearts open her heart to others.

But Thronecoming arrived and you found yourself once again helping your friends. You fought as they sought out the true Book of Legends, but you lost against Oswalt who reclaimed his body and forced you out into another world.

While Oswalt was working towards his revenge against those responsible for the Fall of Oz, you were trapped in a world with no true magic. Those who have traveled between the reader's world and the true world helped you return home through Wonderland. There, you became the Knave of Hearts and slayed the Jabborwocky. You were then reunited with your friends, including Lizzie. Together you managed to break the curse on Wonderland. It was here that you told Lizzie Hearts that you loved her.

Destiny was in everyone's hands, free to choose what they wanted. All was well again.

Life returned to normalcy for a bit.

That is until you experienced a strange dream. A dream of four locations that held treasures, weapons used by the old kings and queens of a land once known as Narnia. You recovered the first treasure with the help of your friends Hunter Huntsman and Cerise Hood. It was here that Apple White, feeling disoriented with not being the fairst in the land, freed the Evil Queen from her Mirror Prison. Together with Oswalt, the Evil Queen manipulated events to restart the Dragon Games.

Ever After High fell under their control leading to a battle to take it back. Ozma of Oz, who had disguised herself as Kansas the White Stag, arrived before Oswalt could kill you. She sent him away and Ever After High was saved. The Evil Queen was imprisoned yet again. Oswalt returned to Oz with Kitty Chesire and the remaining Ozzians, Tina Tinman, Candice Lion, Reggie Scarecrow, and began to rebuild.

The rest of the year was quiet and peace once again returned. Summer arrived and you began your stay with the Wolf family; Badwolf, Red, Cerise, and Ramona. You even spellebrated your 16th birthday. However, you still had a quest, one that you needed to fulfill. Thus began to expedition of the Dawn Treader.