The Second Trial

The cool morning air brushed against Lizzie's skin as she worked on the plants in the Grove. She usually waited til later in the day to do this, but she wanted to get it done now so she could focus on cheering for everyone during the games. She had made a new outfit for it and everything.

And she was still riding high on cloud 9 after yesterday. You always ended up being romantic when she least expected it. And even though you were a bit of a goofball at times, you were one of the most sincere people she knew.

However, her peace was interrupted when she heard a scream and something fall over. She turned around to find a boy waving his arms around frantically as birds tried to attack him as he rolled around in the flowers.

???: Get away from me! Help!

He managed to fend off the birds before he stood up, dusting himself off.

???: Foul fouls. Why is everything here so violent?

He stopped when he realized Lizzie was watching him. He froze when he recognized her beauty. However, Lizzie didn't say anything. She simply rose to her feet and looked at the boy.

Lizzie: State your name, so I can know who I am beheading.

The boy shook before he looked down to find that he had destroyed some flowers. He immediately turned back to her and raised his hands.

???: W-Wait! I can fix this!

Lizzie: You have three seconds to do so.

The boy quickly turned to the flowers and lifted his hand. A warm glow began to appear from his hand and Lizzie watched as the flowers were suddenly reverted back to the way they were before. No, they were...healthier?

She kneeled down to check on them, and sure enough they were alive again. She was amazed.

She looked back to the boy and stood up once again.

Lizzie: I still want to know your name.

The boy smiled and did a small bow.

???: My name is Arthur. The Son of Apollo.

 The Son of Apollo

Lizzie: I see. And, um, where are your clothes?

Arthur lifted his head and looked at his clothing. He nervously laughed as he crossed his arms.

Arthur: I apologize for my current attire. I was asleep not to long ago. Then these birds came into my quarters and chased me here. I do hope I'm not too indecent.

Lizzie didn't really care much for decency. But his clothing told her that he was rich, probably from a Royal Family. But since he was the son of Apollo, that would mean he was from the same place as Cupid. Some kind of Myth.

Lizzie just sighed and turned back around to tend to her plants again.

Lizzie: Regardless of who you are or what you wear, no one is supposed to be here without my permission.