The Third Trial

Oswalt found himself waking up to a strange noise. After staying out a bit later then usual with Kitty, he had hoped that he could sleep in a bit. However, when he opened his eyes, he found you sitting on your bed wrapping your entire arm. He quickly woke up and sat up.

Oswalt: What happened?

You looked up, but he quickly realized that you hadn't slept last night. You were in the same clothes you wore last last night and bags were apparent under your eyes.

Y/N: I got hurt last night.

Oswalt: Again? Why are you wrapping it? You can just use magic to heal it...

Y/N: Hey, I got a request.

Oswalt raised a brow as you locked eyes with him. It was a dangerous stare. It was right then that he realized it was something serious.

Oswalt: Alright. What is it?

The Third day of the games had begun, officially reaching the halfway point. The crowd's energy stayed alive even so early in the morning as the stalls and stands began to open up. Alistair took a nice deep breath of fresh air as he walked with Oswalt and Bunny. Though they invited him, Oswalt still felt like a bit of a third wheel.

Oswalt actually stopped to wonder if they were actually a couple. It was clear that Bunny had feelings for Alistair, but.....wait, since when did Oswalt care about stuff like that?

Alistair: You know, Wonderland has been slacking lately. We really need to get our heads in the game.

Bunny: Don't be so hard on yourself. It's not easy going up against people like the Ozzians or the Charmings.

Oswalt: The Gods are proving to be trouble too. I know it was allowed, but their victory yesterday felt wrong.

That seemed to be the general verdict. Overall, Oswalt had noticed the natural distrust in the Gods. It made sense given their stories, but still, they didn't seem like the most honorable bunch.

Alistair: Well, like it or not, they're tied with you now with a point. And today is probably gonna be the day our third gets to shine.

Bunny: Oh, and they have Sophia. She's a pretty tough competitor.

She turned to Oswalt, placed her hands behind her back and tilting her head.

Bunny: How is Ozzie feeling?

Oswalt sighed before he heard a familiar noise. It was time for the Champions to start getting ready for the third trial. He and Alistair shared a look while Bunny just smiled.

Bunny: I guess we'll just have to wait and see, then. I'll be rooting for you both!
----------
Braum: Where is your brother?

Oswalt kept quiet as he stood there, his arms crossed. Indeed, their team was the only one with two people. There was no sight of you and no one knew where you were, except for Oswalt.

Lizzie was a bit worried since you also haven't answered her Hext from this morning.

Ruby: Did someone kidnap him again?

Raven: I wouldn't be too surpised. But who? We're all here.

That's what had Lizzie so worried. Everyone you knew was here, but you weren't. And the last time you were by yourself you were trapped in the Reader's World. Surely that didn't happen again.....right?