Chapter 4

Vidhi's POV

I'm thrilled today it's a holiday due to some construction work at our college. So, we all decided to meet at the cafe for today's plan. We always hang out together when there's a holiday. Currently, I am getting ready for it. I am going to wear a floral pink dress today. The dress is cute and it matches the vibe of the cafe. When I arrived there, my friends were already sitting and waiting for me.

"Hi everyone, sorry I am late!" I said.

"You always come late, that's not new" Aman said. I don't even know, what problem he has with me.

"Please guys, don't start again" Khushi said while pleading.

We glared at each other.

"Guys, listen, I have a nice idea. Let's go to the club, what do you say?" Rahul said. He always gives ideas regarding parties and hangouts.

"Nice idea, I am down" Preeti said. Occasionally I feel like Preeti has a crush on Rahul, she always agrees whatever Rahul says and never argue with him.

"That sounds impressive, I am down too" Aman and me both said together.

"But I am not" Khushi said.

"Why" Preeti said.

"I don't like clubbing and all. If you all want to go, you guys can go, but I am not coming" She said folding her hands.

"Please Khushi, we won't drink. We are just going for fun. We will be back before night" I said.

"Yes Khushi, please" We both started showing puppy eyes to her.

"Ok ok stop, stop, . . . I'm coming. You all know na I can't resist puppy eyes"

"Thank you" we group hugged.

"So, what time will be suitable?" Rahul said.

"At 6 pm sharp, I will come with my car to Vidhi's place. Ok, we will be back by 9 pm" Aman said.

"Ok" we said.

I'm getting ready for the club, but I can't decide which dress to wear. There are two dresses. One is red with an off-shoulder style, and it ends above the knees. The second one is black sleeveless and backless, and it ends at the knees. I think I would prefer the red one with the off-shoulder style because I love off-shoulder dresses. Afterwards, I put on my red blood heels and did my makeup and hair. I left my hair open and did a smokey eye makeup. When l looked at myself in the mirror, I was stunned. Oh my gosh, I am looking so pretty. Suddenly, the bell rang. When I opened the door, I saw my two beautiful besties standing there.

"Hi, Vidhi! Oh my god, you are looking so gorgeous" They both exclaimed.

"Hi! Thank you. You two are looking beautiful as well"

"Thankyou!"

"Come inside"

"Yeah"

Khushi is wearing a black shimmer dress, which ends above the knees. And her hair is straightened, it lends at her waist. Preeti is wearing a dark blue velvet dress which ends on her knees, her hair is wavy at the end. It lends at her shoulder. Both are looking pretty.

"Where is Aman and Rahul?" I asked.

"I talked to Rahul. He said they will be here any minute" Preeti said.

"Ok"

Then we heard a horn. I understand that they had arrived. We all moved towards their car. Thank God, today Mom and Dad are gone to attend a function, so that I can go with them.

"Wow, you all are looking so breathtaking" Rahul said putting his hand on his heart.

"Yeah, for sure. I guess you'll are gonna flat the boys in the club" Aman said winking at us.

"Yep, ofcourse" we said and laughed.

"You boys are handsome" we said.

"Thank you"

After telling each other how we looked, we seated ourselves in the car and drove towards the club. After we reached there, we danced a little bit, drank juices. And many people were giving us looks, some were hitting on us but we ignored and went back to our respective houses. 

After freshening up from the party, I hopped into my bed, but sleep was far from my eyes. I don't know why, but I felt that tomorrow, something good is going to happen. I shook the thoughts away from my mind and drifted to sleep.