Chapter 29

Ishaan's POV

When I looked at them dancing closely, my blood boiled and I crushed the glass I was holding. And I went straight to the bar. I was drunk as hell and I went home and took a cold shower and laid down on my bed.

The next day, when I went to the office, Vidhi came and started showering a bunch of questions on me

"Where were you last night ? Do you even know how worried I was?"

"And why weren't you answering my calls and messages yesterday?"

"You know, you are so selfish. You only care about yourself, you don't give a shit to others!" her eyes started watering

"You are not the Ishaan I have known for years, you are someone else!" She yelled in rage, her each word was piercing in my heart.

My anger was on peek. My heart raced in my chest. I clenched my fist to control it but it was no use. I went towards her, and caged her between the wall helding her hand tight as possible.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH VIDHI, you can't talk shit about me!" I said growling

"I'm not saying anything doesn't mean that I will bear unnecessary alligations on me"

She was staring me with teary eyes

"First you answer my question! Why were you dancing with him so close" I shouted in rage

"Why do you care, who are you to ask me this question!" she shouted back

"I can ask you anything because you work for me, you can't go anywhere without my permission!"

"I'm not your servant do you get that!"

"Yes you are, and if you won't listen to me I can fire you"

"You changed so much Ishaan, I didn't even imagined you been jerk" she said glaring at me

"Wow, I am changed look who is talking about changes, You rejected me, I gave my whole heart to and you just shattered it like nothing. You like to play with everyone's feelings. JUST GET OUT FROM HERE! " I said relesing her

She went crying, I smashed my hand hard on table that it broke into zillion pieces. Some glasses poked my hand I felt the sensation of blood oozing from it, but I didn't cared. The pain that she gave me was much worse than this. She thinks of me as a shit person. I was a dumbass who fall in love with her, cared about her. All gone in vain. She just don't care about me. I couldn't even make her mine. I'm such a loser.

When the office was over I was not walking towards my car when I saw bloody Varun and Vidhi talking happily

"Thankyou once again Vidhi"

"No need Varun"

He hugged her and she hugged him back and he kissed her forehead

"Love you Varun"

"Love you too Vidhi"

This was enough to break me. My heart shattered into a zillion pieces hearing that. The girl whom I loved from the bottom of my heart loves someone else. Why God, why me......

With a heavy heart, I went to a bar. From when she left, I got a habbit of drinking. I can't believe that she doesn't love me. Now I have to do something by hook or by crook. I WANT HER TO BE MINE. I went to her house. How can she do this to me? I want my answers.