Chapter 6

Ishaan's POV

Today was an exhausting day,  but it was nice. I thought it would not be easy to adjust in a new environment, but it was good. When I reached college I saw a girl. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She was wearing a blue floral kurta with white jeans, her hair was flowing in the direction of the wind. When she looked at me, my heart skipped a beat, I was stunned.

Then she asked me if I was new here, and I said yeah I'm looking for my class, can you help me. Then she said ya sure and she looked at my time table and said it's the same class as mine, looks like I have got a new classmate. And we both laughed.

She introduced herself and shook hands with me, I felt an electric shock in my whole body when her hand came in contact with my hand. Then we attended the lectures, when we were at the cafeteria introducing myself to her group, suddenly a Peon came and said principal sir is announcing something in the auditorium, we moved towards the auditorium and the principal announced that fresher's party is going to held in a couple of days, y'all have to come in pairs and their will competition, whichever pair will complete the maximum tasks will win.

I was not at all interested in freshers party but Vidhi insisted me to be a partner with her, I agreed. Then they planned of shopping, Vidhi said you are coming with us na? I said yeah while internally facepalming myself. I hate shopping but I guess, my destiny is made for going shopping with others. When we reached there, Vidhi dragged me everywhere with her, but I was not feeling annoyed, I was enjoying it. She was continuously blabbering, she looked cute though. Then she requested me to select a dress for her, I selected a beautiful dress for her. I'm sure she will look beautiful in that dress. When I was thinking about her, suddenly my mom called me downstairs for dinner.

"Ishu, come downstairs for dinner"

"Yeah, mom coming"

I went downstairs

"Beta, how was your first day of college? Did you make new friends?" Papa said.

"Hmm, papa, I made a new friend, Vidhi. She introduced me to her friends Aman, Khushi, and Preeti. They're nice" I said smiling and remembering Vidhi's breathtaking smile.

"That's nice. Invite them for lunch sometime" Mom said.

"Okay, mom. And tomorrow is my fresher's party, and I am going with Vidhi. She is my partner for the party".

"Okay, beta. Enjoy and say hi to Vidhi from my side" she said smiling.

"Okay, mom"

"Beta, what happened? You look so happy today. What's the reason?" Dadi said.

"No Dadi there's nothing"

"Maa, I guess it's something related to Vidhi, right!" Mom said teasing me.

"No Mom, Dadi it's not like that. I'm done. I'm going to sleep, Dinner was good.

"Puja, Maa why are you teasing him!" Papa said while controlling his laugh.

"Goodnight" I said and marched towards my room. And they were chuckled.

I went to bed directly, because tomorrow is the fresher's party. We have already exchanged our numbers, and she sent me her house address so that I could go to pick her up on time.