Chapter 7

Ishaan's POV

Presently, I am standing near the door of her house. When I rang the bell, Aunty opened the door.

"Yes, are you Ishaan?"

"Yes Aunty, namaste"

"Namaste beta, come inside. Sweetie told me that you are coming. Sit, do you want something! Tea, Coffee or Juice?"  She smiled at me.

"No, Aunty, I don't want anything. Where is Vidhi?"

"She is upstairs in her room. Wait I'll call her. Vidhi, come fast, Ishaan is here."

"Yeah mom, coming" I heard her voice from upstairs.

"Okay, Beta, how are you and your parents?"

"I'm good, Aunty and my parents are good as well. How are you aunty?"

"I'm also good. Visit for lunch sometime with your family"

"Yeah, aunty, sure"

When I was talking to Aunty, here she comes, looking absolutely breathtaking in that dark blue gown that flows at the end. Her hair is curled at the ends, once again she took my breath away.

"Let's go, Ishaan" she said while descending the stairs.

"Yeah"

"Bye, Sweetie and Ishaan, enjoy your day" she smiled at us.

"Bye"  we said and returned the smile.

While sitting in the car, I complimented her.

"You are looking breathtaking, Vidhi" I said looking straight into her warm brown eyes.

"You are not looking bad either"  she said while blushing, she blushed!!

After chit-chatting and doing a small 'get to know each other' segment, we reached our college for the party. Aman, Khushi, Rahul and Preeti were already present there.

"Hi guys, you all are looking good" she said.

"Thank you, you are looking too beautiful, Vidhi"  Rahul said, I felt a bit jealous.

"Thanks, let's go. Our names are going to announce" she said.

When we reached the auditorium, the host announced a dance competition.

"Hello everyone, Welcome to the fresher's party. Today, there are various competitions related to dancing, singing, playing instruments,  and many more, are you guys excited!!"

"Woo... Yeah!!" All the people exclaimed.

"So now, I am going to call some pairs on stage for this dance competition called 'paper dance'. In this dance, you have to dance with your partner on a piece of paper. When the music changes, you have to fold the paper and resume your dance. If any pair accidentally step out from the paper, the pair will be disqualified"

"Okay" we said.