Chapter 14

When I opened the door, I saw Mom and Dadi.

"Hi, Mom and Dadi, are your shopping done?"

"Yeah, Ishu"

"Who is at the door, Ishaan?" Vidhi shouted from the kitchen and came towards the door.

"Oh... hello Aunty and Dadi"

"Hi beta! You here?"

"Yeah, Mom. she came to see me, if I am alright or not. She was worried about me" I said, looking at her.

"Oh that's really sweet of you Vidhi, thankyou for taking care of him" She said, hugging her.

"No problem aunty. That's what friends are for" She said looking at me.

Then we all chit - chatted for some time and after a while, Vidhi moved towards her house.

Vidhi's POV

Ishaan's Mom and Aunty are sweethearts. They treat me like their own family. Finally, I was at home. When I was about to sleep, my stupid phone decided to ring. I saw the caller ID; it is my bestie Khushi.

"Hi babe, how are you"

"Hi, I am good babe, how are you?"

"I am pleased"

"Why? and Why did you call me? anything important?"

"Yep, we planned to go camping for 4 days, and you have to come with us"

"Oh wow, it's a good idea, let's go. Should I call Ishaan as well? "

"That's good. Invite him too"

"Okay"

"Ok, we will meet at 11 o'clock. Pack your necessary stuff. We will be at your place at sharp 11"

"Ok done"

"Bye goodnight Vidhu"

"Bye goodnight Khu"

Now I should call Ishaan, or else he will sleep.

"Hello"

"Hello, Ishaan"

"Hi, Vidhi. What's up"

"Nothing. What were you doing?"

"I was reading a book"

"Which one?"

"A romance book"

"Oh.. so you read this type of book as well? That's something new"

"Yep, I like them. But why did you call me at this time, Is something important?"

"Yeah, our friends are planning a camping trip for 4 days, and you also have to come"

"Okay, when?"

"Tomorrow at sharp 11 o'clock come to my house. They are coming with their car, then we will go together"

"Ok, anything else?"

"I am surprised you didn't refuse?"

"Nah... I am bored. I want to go somewhere to refresh my mind. And I love camping, that's why I said yes"

"Wow... same. I also love camping it just connects me to nature, I love to explore nature. Pack your necessary stuff. Okay bye, goodnight"

"Bye. goodnight"

After talking to him, I slept. When I woke up in the morning, I packed my luggage and meanwhile Ishaan arrived. We both waited for our friends to show up. When they came, Rahul narrated the plan. He said "First, we will go to a hotel, and from there, we will start our camping." This was a brilliant idea, and we all agreed.