Chapter 28 - K

A/N: I have plenty of ideas for this moment in the story, but if there's anything you want to see demon y/n do, now's the time to comment and suggest it because I won't have room in future chapters after the 30th. Hope you enjoy!

---

Roughly it had been a week later and the nights had become briefly cooler. Y/N was currently wandering through the forest, heading in the direction of the town where she first met the upper rank demon, Doma. He had said "next week" but was never specific, so she gave it a guess. She hadn't been allowed to go without some nice clothing and make-up, and Daki made sure that she got the best before going. It was nice of her to do such a thing, and the clothes were extremely comfortable. For y/n however, she couldn't imagine living in these clothes. It was difficult enough to make sure they didn't get damaged on her way to the town. She was nervous though, not sure what kind of meeting they were having.

Guilt was still biting at her chest, as she felt like she had been betraying someone. But who? This mystery K person...She huffed to herself. After this, y/n would make it a point to find the person. She didn't know how she would, with nothing but an initial, but she had to try. Something about this person was special, so she needed to figure out what the deal was.

"Y/N! I'm glad you showed up." Y/N jumped at the voice of the stronger demon, turning around to face him...The strongest demons were so sneaky..."I sensed you going the wrong way, I figured I'd help you out." He let out a soft laugh. Y/N hated to admit it, but his fake emotions were extremely convincing...

"Thank you, lord Doma." Y/N gave a smooth bow, finally noticing how she had veered off course. Her thoughts distracting her massively.

"Please, just call me Doma!" His cheeriness was contagious and y/n felt a smile grow on her own face as a result. Guilt or not, she would end up having enough time.

"I must apologise, when you mentioned next week, I didn't know if you meant a specific time so I had to guess." Y/N admitted, remaining formal as she maintained her gentle posture.

"Don't worry about it! Time is a human concept after all and we're not humans are we?" He had a point there. "Now come, I have a special treat for this occasion. It's not every day that demons eat together!" He moved towards her, linking their arms and heading towards his home. There, he only left her for a brief moment, before returning back with two humans.

Deceased as they were, the smell of their blood had a powerful effect on y/n. It left her shaken for a moment, uncontrollably drooling and losing her sense of self briefly. Just a moment later she was back, staring in awe and the source of the smell. She looked to the upper moon in awe as he grinned with pride, also showing the same effects but with less vulnerability.

"You seem like a new demon, so perhaps you haven't come across this blood type yet." His eyes looked at her with information he was dying to share, as well as an intense hunger. Easily, he could eat this entire human, but he would share. "We demons call this Marechi blood, the rarest of them all. It grants us a mass amount of power and is nearly irresistible for most...Best of all it really is delicious!"

"Oh, I had no idea. It must have been hard to get it, right?" He only laughed at her questioning, smacking the back of the female body as she stared at the dead woman.

"Maybe, but it was worth it!" He seemed proud, looking away to face the two humans. "Now let's eat before they go stale." Hunger laced his eyes, at that y/n stood to join him. Although at first, y/n had attempted to remain ladylike, by the time she had reached her share of the rare blood type she couldn't resist. It seemed neither could Doma as both ate messily, happy as they felt their bodies become rewarded with intense power. It could be compared to an intense sugar rush that only escalated and never died out. It took a moment to get used to.