~Exploring~

Za'ke POV-

I woke up with a new mission for today. Take d'ella exploring. I wanted to show her around the island some more and show her how we live.

I was walking towards the sully family hut and right as I was standing next to the door arch I heard d'ella's addicting giggle. "D'ella babygirl leave dad alone please." I heard her father speak gently towards her indicating the rest of the family was still sleeping.

I peeked inside and saw d'ella straddling Toruk makto's chest poking his cheek, I could tell she was trying to get him up.

I gently knocked on the arch of the doorway so I could get her fathers attention to ask if I could take d'ella around the island.

Jake sully looked over my way and that seemed to catch d'ella's attention as she looked over at me hopping off her father and into my arms wrapping her arms around my waist in greeting. "I was wondering if I could take her exploring this morning?" I turned and asked her father.

He smiled at our embrace "of course. Just make sure you don't lose sight of her, she tends to wonder like a toddler" he laughed out.

After I reassured him I wouldn't lose his daughter I led us, her still hanging onto me onto the beach where the ilu where hanging out.

I called my tsurak over so we could ride him across the clans small part of the sea and over to the pods of warm water where we teach the infants to bond with the sea and sometimes open water births.

We hopped onto my tsurak b'luke and headed off to the pods.

As soon as we stopped d'ella took off doggy paddling towards the pods and I'm the moment I knew what Jake sully ment by her being a toddler.

I quickly swam up to her and guided her to the ponds sense she seemed to be drifting in the wrong direction.

While me where horizontal in the water I was slightly above her with my arm around her waist, hand resting on her lower stomach.

I helped her into the pods and when she settled into the warm water she let out a satisfied moan and I could feel my dick start to poke through my tewng (loincloth).

I quickly lowered myself into the water next to her before she could notice my not so little problem.

She put her small hand above my heart like she had done after I put her things down when we moved her and her family in. I was starting to think it's how she thanked people.

She left her hand on my chest and looked deep into my eyes as if she where trying to say something.

I placed my much bigger and finned hand over hers looking back into her eyes. She moved like a palulukan so fast and placed a small kiss on the corner of my lips. She was so fast I wish i had more time to react so I could kiss her back.

She blushed as she removed her hands and started to play with the water like the cutest little baby.

I just stared and watched as she enjoyed herself playing with the water and humming a run I didn't know.