~Twinning x2~

Short story about Za'ke's POV of the last chapter 👍🏻

Za'ke's POV-

I watched from afar most of today, wanting Kiri to have some alone time with D'ella. I knew me and D'ella would have all the time in the world to get to know each other so I gave the twins some time together. They haven't been spending as much time together as I knew they did when they lived in the forest and I knew I was apart of that separation so I kept my distance today. I wasn't ignoring D'ella at all, if she wanted to find me she could but it was common knowledge that today was for the twins to have their time today.

I knew the Tulkun would be arriving any minute today which would bring great joy to D'ella's heart so I waited patiently to have a front row view to the smile that would be brought to my girls face when she saw the reunion in the sea later today.

I felt like a creep watching everything from a distance but it wasn't like I was watching her change or bathe, I was only watching the public interactions where she was in open view of everybody.

Like when she saw the Tulkun for the first time.

When she swam with Rotxo and her sisters on his Tulkun.

When she saw my mother's spirit sister Roa and her baby.

And now. The bonding between Navi and Tulkun.

Typically the bond was with Oceanic Navi and Tulkun, not Forest Navi and Tulkun but we all knew D'ella wasn't just a forest Navi.

Eywa had blessed her with her own gift, she was able to adapt to any environment she lived in, it was truly amazing to watch.

I watched as she swam out and looked her spirit brother in the eyes. Giving him his name.

When a smaller child and a baby Tulkun bond the Navi gives their new spirit sibling their name and it would later be shared in the celebration the next day. We would celebrate the bond between two souls and share the name that Eywa had brought upon the Navi's mind.

Third POV-

D'ella and Pua were set to have their celebration the next day at eclipse.

Only one of them wouldn't make it that far.

(NOT EDITED)