~Fishing~

Za'ke's POV:

Me and a small group of warriors left while everyone was sleeping, venturing out on one of the bigger kayak's to hunt a akula my father hunted one before he became olo'ektan and he now wears the sharp teeth like a crown and prize.

I wanted to be like my father but hunting and slaying an akula wasn't the way I wanted to do things. I wanted to be like my father yes he was a great leader, but I also wanted to be something greater.

Which is why I made the slightly dumb decision to bond with the akula instead of killing it for a prize.

Akula's aren't like ikran, they won't bond for life. But they will respect you for life. Think of it like a body guard.

My men where on a separate carrier while I was on Koa the tsurak Ma'D'ella had bonded with when she first arrived. Also being the first to bond with an akula in centuries would hopefully impress d'ella. Fingers crossed.

My men hid on three brothers rock waiting for my call if I needed any help. I threw fish we had hunted and gutted into the water so the akula would smell it and come straight towards me.

Third person POV:

What Za'ke couldn't see was jaws the size of a half grown Tulkun directly under him.

(NOT EDITED)

Ik it's short I'm writing d'ella's pov rn!