~Climbing and A/N~

Gonna start by saying this, Do Not DEMAND updates, if ur gonna read and enjoy my stories I thank u very much but do not comment "Update" it's very rude I'll tolerate "update please 😊" that's really sweet I can tell ur enjoying my fanfic but you don't get to demand me to write something.

I write when I feel like it only because I enjoy it, it's like painting but when u tell me to do something it takes the joy out of writing.

So for the love of goddess be kind and respect other people and their time thank you very much.

After D'ella and Za'ke finally let go of each other kiri was home with tuk, letting the duo have their alone time.

"What would you like to do Yawne?" Za'ke asked looking down at the girl with love in his eyes.

D'ella pointed towards the forest that looked quite a bit different than her old home that sat in the center of the island.

The duo slowly made their way over to the bundle of thick trees, hand in hand.

After walking for a few minutes, D'ella trying to find the perfect tree to get her start she finally found one.

Za'ke being the lovely boy he is was voicing his concerns the whole time, he knew she couldn't hear him and she'd climbed trees her whole life he still couldn't help but be worried, as she'd been trapped in her mauri all week and hasn't eaten or drunken very well yet.

Before Za'ke could even blink D'ella was swinging through the trees around him, showing off what she could do, almost in a bragging manner.

Za'ke was once again in awe of the beauty before him, he watched intently as his love swung vine from vine around him eventually stopping a few feet from the ground, holding a 3 fingered hand out to him, wanting him to join.

"I don't know how my love!" Za'ke said chuckling as D'ella hung upside down in front of him.

D'ella used her thighs and ankles to hold on to the vines, scaring the shit out of Za'ke in the proses, using her hands to sign to him.

'I show you' her hands spoke.

'Ok, ok' he sign back knowing this wouldn't end well for him.

First D'ella taught the oceanic man to climb a tree, basic and easy, at least that's what you'd think. To d'ella it was like Za'ke was making this as hard as possible, she'd taught children younger than him how to do this.

D'ella kept her thoughts to herself though enjoying the moment, giggling as her lover fell yet again.

Za'ke officially done with climbing dusted himself off angrily, grumbling under his breathe. When Za'ke heard the alluring sound of D'ella's tiny imperfect giggle all his anger supposed In milliseconds, chuckling alongside with her.

When D'ella stopped her laughing Za'ke wanted nothing more than for it to start back up again so he did the only sane thing he could think of.

Za'ke very quickly wrapped his much larger arms around the petite girl infront of him, using his fingers to tickle her soft sides once again making a soft giggle leave her lips.

Za'ke loved the laugh that erupted like lava but he also knew she couldn't breathe well and not wanting to give her flash backs he stopped, seeing traces of tears d'ella probably didn't even notice filling her eyes, a small glimpse of panic spreading across her face.

D'ella caught her breath quickly, leaning against the lean man standing in front of her, head resting on his lower chest.

After a few minutes D'ella felt Za'ke's fingers wrap around her chin making her tilt her head back to look at his lips to see if he was going to say something.

Nothing came out of his lips but before she could sign something she felt said lips crash against hers.

It was like Za'ke was deprived of oxygen for several minutes and D'ella was his only air source.

When the duo finally pulled apart both were equally as red in the face both as cute as a tulkun calf.

(NOT EDIDTED)