chapter 2. Mawa Mishri

Akshaj pov:

My heart stopped for a moment seeing the beauty in front my eyes. She is pure example of alluring simplicity . Black eyes with thick and long Lashes , honey complexion ,petal like skin and these full dark pink lips when long and silky smooth hairs reaching till waistband giving four moons to her beauty. Fragile and slender figure with some noticable curves of her is showing that how much young is she for me. She is still a teen.

A wave of relief gushed through her body when I told her not to co-bed untill her comfort and somehow I felt calm too as I was also nervous being too close to a women that is too my own wife . No matter how much powerful king I'm in the battlefields but starting up with a woman as her husband seems a difficult task to me . Having thoughts about our future together I went into my slumber not before taking a glance at her sleeping peacefully.

Author's pov:

Next morning Ahana get up hearing the chirping birds. She roamed her eyesight around and found the couch empty means her Rana Sa already left as no sound were coming from bath area.After blowing the lamps and setting the curtains of huge window she headed towards the bath area . Where she bathed and does her morning routine. She wears heavy embroidered lehenga (long skirt)with matching blouse along with heavy set of ornaments and braided her hairs perfectly.

She wore her bangles and settled her duppatta on her head after filling the vermilion in division of her head the proof that she is now a married woman. She applied the surma cohl in eye waterline which made her eyes look more attractive than these already are . At last she opened a round box filled With creamy paste that is the mixture of rose powder and red sandalwood with coconut oil which smells heaven. After applying it on her lips making them moisturized and rosy she closed the box and placed at her wooden dressing table in the closet area.

"Thank God..kamal already taught me how to do this makeup after marriage otherwise I would be in huge trouble Today, because I don't want to others do my own work "

She muttered while sighing heavily.

"Choti Rani sa "

An attendee called her which she replied immediately

"Hanji under aa jayen"
"Yes come in "

"Choti Rani Sa everyone is waiting for you for morning prayers and told me to take with you there "

'ji chlaiye "
"Let's go"

Ahana replied while pulling veil on her face .

______________________________

Ahana's pov:

I reached at home temple where everyone was waiting for me . I was slightly nervous.

Naina bhabi Sa , wife of his elder brother came to me and hugged me before I could touch her feet . She already told me to think her as elder sister which comforted me a lot.After she took me to my father in law who is Maharaja (great king) of this kingdom Sadatpur , i touched his feet and after that I did same to my Jeth ji (brother in law) . Rana Sa is also there but i couldn't see him due to my long veil . My mother in law has expired many years ago so we are only five members of family along with many attendees and servants for morning prayers. After finishing players i gave parshad to everyone and they gave me blessings and they went to their chambers and deeds.

"Ahana you don't need to wear veil all the time in the palace ,we only do when we go outside or in front of father in law"

Bhabi Sa told me while taking my hand in her and with a little hesitation I put my veil off .