chapter 9

Akshaj's pov

My soul felt warmth of love when she took my name from her soft pink lips in her soft voice. Honey was dripping from the words and the way she confessed  that she is all mine just boosted my possession on her , desires for her , affection, lust  , my male ego and confidence... everything just enhanced .

'look in my eyes and say my name Ahana "

I demanded as was dying to hear my name which came like butter melting smoothly from her mouth.  And the moment she darely looked in my eyes and licked her lip with tongue while breathing in my air .

"Akshaj ji..."

Arhh that jii .. cherry on top

And next moment my lips sticked to hers as strong glue was applied on these. I felt our bodies shivered at the tender yet firm contact of our skins . Whenever I kiss her ...it feels  more strong and addictive than the last time which excites me for the next time.
She was also co-operating in the action but wasn't able to match my pace as desperation and possession was bubbling up in my veins .

Arrrrrrhhhhhhhgggg...it's not enough absolutely not enough for me ...more ...I want more of her .

"Stick your tongue out "

I growled in urgency not caring about her red and flushed face with tears prickling in the corner of her eyes  as they were out of pure pleasure and adrenaline rush in her body  and my body left it's sanity when she without hesitation and any questioning parted her lips and let her pink  flesh pass through the set of pearl like teeths and next moment I locked my lips around it securely and firmly caging her tongue in my mouth welcoming it with mine one rubbing these against each other. Both of our souls quivered and moans from her while deep throaty growns left by me chest .

It's heaven...it's all heaven my lips wrapped around her tongue which is settled in my mouth and our trials of sucking each other's..was feeling pure ecstasy and euphoric.  It lasted for good ten minutes and at last for the sake of our breathing we had to pulled out. Her face was crimson with extra tint of blush on cheeks and nose , lips were swollen and reddish while heavy panting causing her chest to do up and down thoroughly and gaze was lowered to my chest out of shyness .

Settling the hair strands which were sticked on the temples as swept glued these on her face  i placed a tender yet meaningful kiss on her forehead and saw her closing eyes feeling my touch with a little genuine smile  .
She slightly opened eyes when I caressed her face softly but having a slay smirk on lips .

"Kya haal hai.."
'what's up"

She laughed when i winked and raised one eyebrow while questing her . But her face was still flushed.

"Let's sleep...it's too late Rana Sa.... tomorrow is Holika Dahan and we have lots of work"

She spoke while still being in my cage .

'yeah..we should definitely sleep now .. otherwise you may have to leave every work for nine months "

And the way her existence shivered out timidness due to my statement was unexplainable. Her reaction are always precious to me as these never fail to bring out the smile on my face. Giving a last peck on her forehead after lips i came out of the dressing air and she also joined me on the bed after sometime . I felt extremely light as if some tones of burden get removed from myself. Within few minutes we both slept forgetting the world in each other's arms.

Author's pov:

Next day Ahana and Akshaj woke up with lots of cuddling and pecks and the moment their intense kiss was about to turn more wild Naina Rani sa knock on the door with a few attendees in order to invite Ahana for some special costoms before Holika Dahan.