15 . sentiments all together 🔥

Vote goal : +60 only 😊
Next chapter after 580 followers 💌🔥😊

Vote goal : +60 only 😊Next chapter after 580 followers 💌🔥😊

"shut your mouth Ahana "

That's it...he remembered everything . It's means he knows I'm his wife . As much my heart was fluttering with contentedness , the fear seeing  darken aura in his eyes was equal. I never seen this much wrath in his eyes and now when I'm witnessing this persona of his my soul is being frightened.

During the entire walk everything in the surrounding was silent but after the finishing of it i felt him entering into a dark chamber and sensed  the another presence The light was minimum here so I couldn't see anything properly.

But as soon as my eyes adjusted according to the light of my nearing my eyes widen and remained widen . Upon seeing the same man who was trying to force himself on me , tying in chains and various types of sharp tool weapons were settling around at a small wooden table like for showpiece.

I came back from my observing zone when I felt my bare feet touching the ground beneath these .

"Apna pasandida auzaar uthayen Rani sa...."

"Pick the tool of your liking Rani sa"

His deep and velvety voice fell in my ears and I saw him with lots of confusion and hesitation.

"I'm in no mood to do repetition of my words tonight Rani sa "

He growled in the harsh voice tone and i trembled till bottom feeling a panicking rush in my veins .

His authoritative voice is something else 

Which Ignite the fire of attraction towards him and filling my bloodstream with frightened sensations at the same time. At that moment I couldn't select to say a word anymore and made a wise and suitable decision of the time by picking a sharp tool with my shivering hand.

"Very bad choice in terms of weaponinsing ..Rani sa..I need to teach you about it also ..."

His words lingered in the air and the hold of my hand on the weapon tighten upon feeling his warm yet Shiver sender presence behind me  . I gulped thickly when his breath fanned my earshell .

"Sl#sh his head "

And my existence shivered out of shocking waves erupted in my body.

How can these words slipped out of his mouth so effortlessly meanwhile my breath stucked in my throat with these words .

"Rani....."

And unknown yet fire feeling flared up in my belly turning it sensually when he called me "Rani.."  and the absence of  "Sa" made it totally different word not verbally but for the sense of my body and heart .