chapter 13. The sleeping kiss

I'm more than delighted today

I'm more than delighted today . Finally it's fifth day of my separation from my Rana sa . It's been four days I'm living and sleeping alone without my husband's arms and tonight he is going to back in palace  in our chamber and we will spend our time without any worry and distance.  This chamber seems to kill me without his presence. Only my heart and eyes knows how much I missed him . Every breath i inhale it's takes his name twice.  I have strange kind of restlessness since the night I sneak out to his chamber. Many negative thoughts ran into my mind and everytime i shrugged off. 

Rana sa once i  get you in my arms I'll never let you away from me ..never ever. It's not only me the one who is burning in the flames of desperation and separation but I know very well Rana Sa is also suffering from the same  . I can read his eyes like an open book . Every time I remember the night of Holi when he coloured me with the hue of his love and passion for me , a warm and healthy smile automatically crepts on my lips .

And one thing I must say my Rana sa is the smartest one I have ever seen . Like how geniusly he made the useless straw on fire without hurting anyone and harming a single useful thing . The entire  army and guards of palace gathered at that place and the way for me to enter in my chamber without getting notice by anyone got cleared .

It's evening and my  entire day passed in his thoughts . Finally the moment is nearer to me he is soon gonna join us for the dinner . Me and Naina bhabi Sa prepared special food tonight . It took use a lot of time to prepare the dishes  . Whole food has settled on the huge dining table and family members began to sit on the chair. Everyone has arrived at the dining table but not the person for whose  my eyes are dieing to take a glance and heart is craving like his presence is the only  important thing for its beat . Rana sa isn't present yet . Where is he.... .

Jeth ji , baba Sa and sasu maa were there but where is Bela ..???

Well I don't care where is she but I do care about my husband.

"Bhojan shuru Kiya Jaye ....'
"Serve the meal "

Baba sa told and food begin to settle in plates . Everyone ate in silence. No one even talk about my Rana sa . My heart went restless . After everyone left  Naina bhabi sa told me to eat and do not worry about anything but I can't just stop myself . My heart isn't at peace . I simply denied her and understanding my situation she also didn't force me and gave me time . I immediately turned my feet to leave the dining area and marched towards my chamber with hurried steps  but as soon as I slided the curtains my world frozen and heart too lost its beat .

How could even it's possible...in this life . My heart didn't only shattered but also waves of jealousy occurred in my heart making it burn . The sight wasn't less than any ghost for me.

That Bela was sitting on the same bed as of  my Rana sa that is too close to him . Not just sitting but feeding him with her hands .

What the hell...
What the actual hell is it.....