14. keep your mouth shut Ahana

Vote target: 50 only 😊💌

Author's pov:

Next morning Ahana wake up early morning and got ready taking bath to make her way towards home temple but not forgetting to have glances of him when he was sleeping peacefully. A smile crept on her face seeing the man of her dreams and life .

Naina was already there doing preparation for the morning prayers when Ahana approached her .

"Pranam bhabi Sa"

She wished  getting her  attention from the pooja thali .

"Pranam ji pranam ....choti Rani sa "

Ahana got confused seeing Naina smirking and giving her a teasing look

"What happened bhabi sa ..why are you calling me choti Rani sa instead of my name "

Ahana investigated sitting beside her and started to help.

"...abb aap choti Rani sa hi to Hain ...khair jaane dijiye ye btayen ..kal rat to aap jaldi so gyi hongi ..."

"Now you are choti Rani sa then I'll call you Rani sa nn ... anyway let it go and tell me you would be slept early yesterday night..'

Ahana's face turned red remembering about last night and she fisted the flower that was going to be  settled in the pooja thali which didn't go unnoticed by Naina.

"Ahm..ahm.  "

She fake coughed and laughed at Ahana's reaction.

"Um actually yes..i slept early yesterday night bhabi Sa "

Ahana replied lowering her eyes .

"Dont hide anything from me baby ..I have already seen you going into dever sa's room and coming back with messed up hairs , loosen duppatta and swollen lips "

Ahana frozen at her place after hearing that and chewed her lip out of  bashfulness and tried to  make an excuse.

"Wo bhabhi Sa"

She was trying to make words t but Naina interrupted while laughing slowly.

"Arrey arrey ...Ahana you don't need to give any explanation after all you both are husband wife but tell me one this he don't remember you then how he did that.?? Or devar sa got his memory about you.??

Naina asked having hope in eyes to which Ahana shook her head as no  and spoke.

"No no bhabi sa... actually it's happend..umm I mean ..he was sleeping while I did that"

Ahana informed her with hesitation filled voice .

"Whatttttttttttttttt "
"Didn't you force him n..??? Haaye raam mere bhole bhale dever sa "

She almost yelled whisper being stunned by her response at stare at her blankly and Ahana's eyes widen hearing her but soon both of them busted into giggling .

'well done..that's like my Ahana "

Naina looks at her portraiting a very proud look and praising words to which Ahana shyed more  but soon seriousness took over her features as she spoke slowly wandering her eyes around to confirm that no one is hearing out .

"Bhabi Sa i need your help "

"Yes yes just tell me ..what to do "

Naina replied immediately .