chapter 8

Author's pov:

Ahana got out of the bed before Akshaj could kiss her because the thought of morning bad breath can ruin his mood and make him question about her mouth cleanses but deep inside she wanted to do it , As she already got the natural taste of his sweet and spicy mouth . Thinking about his touches and kisses that always succeed in order to create various sensations and lava heat on her crimson cheeks , she finished her morning routine and dress up to show up in the morning prayers. Where she have encounter with Bela and her mother in law . Correction: step mother in law

And Ahana is already well aware about the fact of these two ladies being the reason behind her  husband's trauma . So not lots of affection and kindness got  serve to them by her   . However she has created a strong understandable and supportive bond with  Naina Rani Sa .  The men of palace joined the ladies for worship while after finishing the prayers taunts were directed by cunning elder lady which not only pierced Akshaj's soul but impact was equal on Ahana as well but still she managed to calm the outrage of his by talking in language of eyes. But one thing also not get unnoticed by her that how his affectionate gaze from the last night turned into emotionless one . It was like he was hurt not by the step mother but by something or someone else which she failed to detect and before she could get a chance to meet or talk to her be-loved  husband,,,,,,he had already went to the court with father in law and brother . Rest of the day Ahana spent with Naina Rani sa in knitting and talking . Though glimpse of smiles on her lips shown when it needed during the conversation but her mind and heart was reserved in the thoughts of only and one person . Sometimes the thinking of last night scenes made her cheeks darken in shade while other time the dead stare by him from the morning send her into the depth of unknown pain in the heart .

It's almost evening and soon going to be turned into night and Ahana was sitting in the dressing room after the bath drying the thick long hairs with a cotton cloth. Naina left two hours ago by the time Ayush Rana Sa came back from court work and the thing made her more disturb and tensed that her Rana Sa isn't shown in the chamber yet .

Meanwhile Akshaj got the more hurtful and terrified news than his whole life's trauma .

Flashback:
Akshaj's pov :

I was returning from court meeting where I spent the day in working on political matters but my mind my only occupied with her thoughts and her glimpse in my mind were flashing after each passing second.  When my steps were going to head into the chamber that is different from the one where me and Rani Sa suppose to live together, I saw kamal ...the personal attendee of my wife and not to my wrong her closer friend too . My mind immediately suggested that she probably knows my wife more enough for me to clear my doubts and assumptions so without wasting time I called her .

"I need a little talk with you '

My voice came  authoritative and she instantly bowed to me out of respect and make herself ready to answer by standing in front.

"Were Rani Sa agreed for the marriage,...???"

"Ji..hukam sa .wo..."

Her stuttering words made me little Frustrated as I was eager to get the answer.

"Just.......say yes or no in answer "

And the moment she said that little no ..my entire world broke into pieces ..that i couldn't able to hear but was she tried to say something more and signaled her to go with showing my firm palm and she immediately left .

End of flashback

My blood boiled with disappointment,hurt and madness as she lied to me ,, pretended in front of me the fake affection and care which I hate till core . I thought at least she is the one for me on i can trust,,, and get love but the fact that she wasn't agree with this wedding and atop she shown feelings and actions which mislead my heart to think that she desires me in her life when nothing was like this  ..  this was unbearable to me .