chapter 10

मिटने ही तो लगी थीं ये दूरियां,,,,,,,के फासलों ने फिर दस्तक दे दी ।।।।।।

भले ही बे-नज़र वो कुछ पल के लिए ही थे ,,,,,,, मगर इस मजलूम दिल को बेहद तन्हाई दे दी।।।।।।

Author's pov:

Akshaj slightly pulled his head from her neck staring at her having unreadable expressions on his face .Her confession roaming again and again in his ear as heart thumbing rapidly under his chest . Though his body was looking frozen but inside his veins thousands of storms and thunder rushing sending the tint of trembling in him .

"What .????'

At first Ahana afraided but after sometime she collected her sheltered breaths getting calmness. After a lick in order to wet she bring her lips just in contact with his ear's skin .

"Prem ho gya hai aapse ...wo bhi bhut zyada ...had se zyada ....jo har beete din bas bdega hi......'"

"I fell in love with you...that's too ..too  much .. beyond the limits.... which will increase with each passing day......"

And the way she breathed the heart fluttering words near his skin provided him something in his heart , mind and body which he never felt before. A warm smile took place on his soft lips which is filled with love , longing, happiness and satisfaction . Her way too loud heart beats and heavy inhale and exhale doing the tough competition with his as the situation was same in his side too . Spark of having passionate for each other was more than each other by both hearts ....and these sparks going to be turned into wild fire for sure .......

"Phir se kahiye"
"Say again"

He demanded touching his cheek with hers and the slight beard made her trembled in her place that she circled her arms around his neck caressing the nape with both her thumbs while others fingers settled on his hot skin igniting the more warmth inside him .

"I do love you Akshaj ji "

She aired the words and let her lips frozen on his cheek for seconds feeling the tickling and sensations occurred on her lips due to the sharp edge of his beard piercing her soft lips indicating how much rayal barber is skilled to use the knife to trim and provide the most chiseled features in her husband's look .

"Phir se"
"Again "

His voice was more deep and velvety this time .

She moved her hands from his neck to his face cupping it firmly yet softly directing her gaze in his .

"I'm crazy about you... you have been become my everything....i need you with my every breath now ..... I love you more than my life and anything....i love you so much "

And the moment she let their lips hugged each other alongside with their bodies the emotional tears flown down when her eyes get closed.  He returned the favour by caging her more tightly and pushed his lips more to hers .

"Ahhh.."

She hissed at the sensations when his hand caressed her bare stomach providing him opportunity to shove his tongue in her mouth  giving jolts of ecstasy to both bodies and hearts .After fighting playing, licking and sucking on her mouth's inner flesh while no matter how much she tried but couldn't find a chance of dominance. Out of despondent
She pulled him little away and whined heavily.

"Hume bhi mauka chahiye......"
"I also want the chance..."

A smirk formed on his lips as he whispered.