chapter 5.

Author's pov:

Ahana took deep exhale and inhale to calm her down from the high of his kiss . Opening her eyes she found him staring at her without a blink of his lashes . Thousands of goosebumps ran through her body when his pointer finger and thumb nibbled her now slightly swollen lips and his velvety voice wasn't something less in the competition to make her more quiver.

"These are definitely gonna be my  addition for life need "

No words escaped from her mouth as the kiss was something too much for her to ease from. He softly smiled at her reaction while kissing her forehead lovingly and layed beside her keeping her figure close to him , her head resting on his muscular shoulder.
Without uttering any words they both went to dreamland.

Next morning:

Akshaj :

I woke up from the peaceful sleep which I got don't know after how many years and the first thing I noticed her .  The butterfly , her every response when i touched her have carved on my memory . Her  actions were full of innocence that i never want to ruin but crave for it at the same time. Black and shiny hair strands of her was disturbing my view to adore her beauty. My hand softly went to push them away from her face but as soon as the view of her face cleared to me  , red fingerprint of my fingers on her soft and pale skin came to my sight. Guilt and anger rushed through my veins . How could I...... I know it was an accident but still . I immediately get off from the bed and left the chamber .

I took bath into a different chamber while my mind was full with thoughts. How will I complete this marriage in which I bonded with all vows and rituals. I took vows to protect her from every harm and evil  but I myself hurted her at second night of our wedding. She isn't safe with me . I can't share bed with her knowing how brutal panic attacks and nightmares I get which always make me to loose my mind . The darkness of my own past is killing my soul and I can't be selfish to involve her in my darkness just because I found comfort with her . I should stay away from her. I have to untill I overcome it.  With mind full of disturbing thoughts i left the palace without eating and went to the horse ride .

AHANA:

Chirping of birds helped me to get out of my deep slumber, slowly opening and rubbing my eyes i  adjusted my eyesight for surroundings. Suddenly my face cought heat and hotness as my mind remembered  the thing I mean kiss happened between me and Rana Sa. Oh my God ......I never felt in that way . It was like my nerves got fire and heart raced into a marathon and the currents which ran through my body when he sucked on my cheek  made  me feel alive in a different way . I was so into my thoughts that i didn't hear an attendee asking me to come inside the chamber for cleaning. I permitted her to clean . My eyesight roamed around as I didn't find his presence may be he left for the work in court. After getting out of the bed i headed in the bath area where pots of water , bath paste and essential oils were already prepared for me. May be attendees made it yesterday night. Getting out of my clothes i processed to clean myself.

Getting ready properly with matching jewellery of my lehnga choli i filled vermilion in partition of my head . My bangles, bells of anklets and waistchain were giggling with every step or move i made .  Stepping out of the chamber went to house temple where family members were present already but Rana Sa wasn't there  which slightly got my attention . Bhabi Sa and I did worship . After that everyone ate but he still didn't show up  while my eyes were roaming here and there to see if I can find him . Noticing my observing eyes bhabi Sa spoke in a teasing tone.

'missing him...??'

I shooked my head shyly and she chuckled.

"Don't worry Ahana...dever sa often spend his mornings in practicing sword techniques and horse ride"