18. fire 🔥 in water 💦 (pt. 1)

Target for next chapter : 100 votes  💌love you 💌

_______________________________

Author's pov:

Battling with her thoughts Ahana tried best to dive herself into her sleep but failed miserably.

The darkness of night thinned but she was still alone in the chamber . Without having second thought she stepped out the bed and made her way towards his study room where she last seen him with that women.  Her eyes widen seeing the scene in front of her eyes while her heart felt a pang and rush of anger gushed through her body.

That same girl was hovering over him while his both hands on her shoulders . Her back was facing Ahana but akshaj's  eyes thinned seeing her standing there and he was about to say something but before he could she was already out of the study room and ran to their chamber .

Tears were blurring her sight as she throw herself on the carpet near her bed .

"Rana ..sa...how could you do this cheap with me"

She blabbed not having sense to think straight as anger , jealousy and hurt have blocked her  ability to observe the measure of situation.

All she is thinking about other woman in his life giving her questions about his feelings and actions towards her .

Her mind questioned about any lack in her that her husband did this with her .

Last night they just became little closer to each other but now she seemed herself miles away from him despite of being under same roof .

" Oh..that's why he told me to continue being his maid .....'

The thought accrossed her mind making it more disturb.

Her soul was soaking in downpour of hurt and agression.

Was it really like she thinking.?? Or there is an another side of this situation.

Her head titled immediately as her ear alerted that someone entered in the chamber. Only to find he strode towards her

"Rani  sa .. it's ..not like that you are getting.."

His voice was tired and slow.

Her eyes soften but earlier scenario of him with that woman again striked in her senses.

"Bas kijiye...Rana sa..... Humne sab kuch apni  ankhon se dekha...kese lipti thi wo aapse....aur apne bhi pakad rkha tha ..use ...aakhir kyu....."

"Leave it ..Rana sa ... I have seen everything with my own eyes ...how she hugged you and you also held her ..... Why after all ..."

She snapped and the toxicity dripping from her tone and words were worsening the situation.  He wasn't taking her words and trying his best to make her understand without loosing his own cool .

"Rani  sa...bhale hi  paristhiti esi dikh rhi thi prantu yeh vastvikata nhi hai ...hmari baat to sunen shaant svabhaav se "

"Rani sa...   even though the situation was looking like this but it's not the reality.... Just listen to me with calm temperament "

He tried to grab her shoulders stepping near but she jerked herself out of his lightest hold before it could tighten around her to make her stay still.

"Hume behlane ki sochiyega bhi mat Rana sa. .. . Mana ke Umar ke kache hain prantu buddhi ke nahi .."