chapter 3. Akshaj's Gift for her

Ahana's pov :

After telling me to meet him in the chamber Rana Sa immediately left. Slight fear took over me thinking about he didn't like the pudding . With heavy heart i forwarded towards my destination where he told me to come . Finally I reached outside the door of our chamber my heart raced insanely knowing he is already inside. I waited to ease my heavy breathing and racing heart and suddenly I heard him speaking from inside that almost left me Frozen .

"Apki payal ki chankaar pehchante hain hum ...ander aa jayen Rani Sa "
"I can recognise the sound of your anklets bell...come inside Rani Sa "

"Jiii..."

My voice almost stuck on the way of throat and finally I entered in the chamber and found him sitting on the chair in front of his study table . He stood up after getting me enter and walked towards me . Which didn't fail to race my heart beat again .

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and his lips touched the backside of my trembling fingers leaving my gaze automatically to the red carpet of the floor.

Ohh....my god the feeling is more stronger to give me sensations than I feel while reading the romantic books ..

" Bhute hi swadisht mishthaan bnaya Aaj aap ne "

"You made very delicious sweet dish"

His silvery voice send goosebumps to nerves and the earlier touch of his lips still lingering on my skin doing the work of fuel on fire. He pulled something out of his kurta's pocket and made me wear it in my finger and its a beautiful gold ring with a shining blue crystal settled between.

"Apka uphaar hmaari taraf se"
"Your present from me"

And once again his lips touched my fingers specially the one in which he settled his gift.

"Ji dhanyawad Rana Sa"
"Thank you Rana Sa '

My words come out in tight nervous voice while the quivering of my insides started to be visible outside. Beads of sweat began to form on my skin .He noticed my situation observing every moment that my hands doing itself to ease the tension and at this point I expected him to give me privacy but his actions opposed my thoughts. He stood more close to me invading in the personal space and circle his one arm around me and other to the side of my duppatta that was going through my shoulder and settled at my head covering till forehead. My eyebrows thinned with confusion when he pulled off my duppatta through my head carefully that it won't slip from my shoulder . Fresh air coming from huge window of our chamber began to fan my sweating skin of neck and heavy hairs and instant coolness washed my veins that i almost forgot the fact being in his arms .

'choti si to hain aap..kese sambaal leti Hain itne bhari vastar"

"How you handle these heavy outfits..you are so little "

His fruity voice travelled to my ears and because of closeness it was more attractive.

"Rani Sa you don't need to be uncomfortable around me . I'm your husband you should be open with me before anyone else. You have all rights to talk with me whenever and whatever you want. You don't need to feel fear to come around me . My presence should not be the from you have to hide yourself but it should be something you always seek . You should talk to me about everything what you feel or what you want...got it..?"

"Jii Rana Sa "

I nodded at his soft words and don't know why but suddenly I began to feel comfortable around him . He is right as a wife i will spend my whole life with him . He is my life partner so there is no way to hesitate or feel fear around him . But I don't know why his closeness is something that never fail to make my heart beat raced or halt . But i love the feeling a lot.