chapter 4. may I kiss you!!!

Ahana :

"My lips are aching to get attached on your cheek "

And suddenly his voice near my ear was the only thing on the earth which never be disappointed to make me tremble till core.
Don't know from where the confidence and courage came to my guts that succeeded me to reply his words while holding the immense contact with his brown orbs .

"Then ease them "

As smooth as butter on heat my words rolled out from my tongue without any stutter and hesitation ,the time around got frozen while everything in the surrounding became blurred to me except the hordes of butterflies and sensations in my organs due to his physically gratifying touch of lips on my cheek . After a while he removed his petal like lips keeping these an inch away from my heating flesh .. only to apart these and again linked on my cheek and giving the touch of arousal on my skin which proudly victoried to earn a slow and breathful moan from my lungs .

".....mmmhhaaahm....Rana Sa"

Only to give him courage for pouring the sensations on the other cheek and his hand slipped behind my neck in order to get me closer with a slow pull . Our breathing was audible in the chamber. Chests doing up down in the same rythem . And his lips are igniting the fire in my veins but the bearing of sensations became too much for me in the shivering belly when he took some content of my flesh in his mouth with teeth and flickered his wet and warm tongue on it .

".....aaaaahhhhhh...Rana Sa"

_______________________________

Akshaj :

She moaned when I sucked her cheek in my mouth and it took my everything to lean backwards. Her chest was doing up down in deep motions showing the impact of my mare touch on her to which I smiled kissing her forehead lovingly and moved towards couch after drying my hairs but when i was about to lay down she spoke in slow voice.

"Rana Sa do not sleep there ,, sleep with me "

And her "sleep with me " send sensations through my body with the thought of me doing it with her but before my thoughts turn more wild and erotic she again spoke.

"I'm not uncomfortable by being in same bed with you ...you can sleep here ..bed is large enough for both of us to lay down easily "

"Oohhh"

So it's what she means by her "sleep with me "

I think my mind is becoming dirty after marriage and her understanding with choice of words is cherry on top in my situation.

'Ahana .. don't you really feel uncomfortable with it... I mean I can manage here"

"No Rana sa .. I don't have any issue with it moreover I'm not habitual of sleeping alone as Kamal always accompanied me "

She spoke while opposing me words and i nodded while stepping towards bed

" May I get a strong hold on my thinking and urges while being too close to you"

I murmured and got on the bed side she emptied for me.

"Aap ne kuch kaha Rana sa...?"
"Did you say something.??

She asked while thinning her eyebrows.

"Yes..I was asking what you did whole day"

And a wide smile took over her beautiful face and she shifted little closer to tell me but still the minor distance was killing my husband ego so reacting like nothing is happening i snaked my arms around her tiny waist and pulled her closer to my chest and rested her head on my shoulder with outmost care for not to make her uncomfortable and the colour of her cheeks darken at my actions .