New Hires

((Y/N)'s POV)

We all just finished having some lunch and since breakfast, Bri has been acting weird, like she was trying to stay away from us. She acts weirder around Amy because while she is eating, Amy sneezes a little, and that made Bri jump. After she took all the plates to clean them herself even when she makes me clean my own usually to teach me to be responsible. I just sat on the couch and Cream and Cheese sat next to me before she gave me a hug then Amy sat on my other side then kissed my cheek and that made my face feel warm. They both smiled at me while giggling and Amy gave me another kiss to make me blush harder.

Amy-Awww, you're blushing. That's so cute.~

I'm supposed to be a big strong man, so I can't be called things like cute. I need to say something back.

(Y/N)-N-No, you're the one with pink all over you. You're cute.

Amy-You're just the sweetest little thing!~

She gave me another kiss before she laid back on the arm of the couch and Bri went to the backroom while going on her phone while looking at us. We just watched T.V. while she was gone then I felt Cream pulling on me a bit to make me lean on her, so I looked at her to see what she wanted, and she and Cheese were just smiling at me.

 while she was gone then I felt Cream pulling on me a bit to make me lean on her, so I looked at her to see what she wanted, and she and Cheese were just smiling at me

(Y/N)-What?

Cream-Do you mind laying on your side for me, please?

(Y/N)-Um, I don't know.

She just gave me a look and it was making it very hard to say no to her.

Cream-Please lay down... Pretty please.~

I was trying to say no, but the second I saw tears coming out of her eyes, I broke and then just laid down with my head on her lap. She looked happy now then hugged my head a little before she started to play with my hair while we watched our show.

(Cream's POV)

Amy was smiling at me while I had (Y/N) lying on my lap then I started to think about my mother. She would love (Y/N) because of how cute, kind, and friendly he is to us, but I don't think she would like Bri because of how mean she was to him. His hair was also so fun to play with because when you trace your finger in his hair, it follows you. He tried to get up a few times, but I didn't want him to, so I just had to push down on him a little to make him stay on my lap.