Meeting A Resistance Leader

((Y/N)'s POV)

It was after dinner and I was so tired after playing all day. It was nighttime now, so I just really wanted to sleep. Amy wanted me to get ready and clean for bed, but it was too late since I was already comfy on the couch and ready to go to sleep. She just grabbed me and carried me to her bathroom while Vanilla, Cheese, and Cream were in the kitchen talking about something. I was put on the floor before I heard a knock on the door coming from the living room.

Amy-Wait here sweetie. It's bath time when I get back.

(Vanilla's POV)

I was about to go answer the door for Amy, but she came back in to go answer the door and I didn't see who she was talking to, but she looked surprised. She talked with whoever was at the door, but I didn't hear it over the water running kinda loud, but when I turned it off since the dishes were clean...

Amy-Please, he's just really tired and I wanna get him ready for bed. Can this wait until morning?

???-Amy... Fine, but we need to talk things over for now. It'll make things quicker tomorrow.

Amy-Ok.

She stepped outside and I guess this was some kind of important business she had, but I didn't see (Y/N) come back out, so I went to where Amy took him and my daughter, and Cheese followed me then we soon found him half asleep next to a bath.

Cream walked up to him and shook him a bit and he just let out an adorable little yawn for us before he looked at my daughter.

Cream-Are you ok?

(Y/N)-Yeah... I'm just really *yawn* tired, but Amy wants me to have a bath.

Cream-Well... my mom can help.

Vanila-Huh?

I was surprised she said that and I didn't know he needed help with baths from how old he was, but he had nothing to say as he was already about to go back to sleep with all that dirt and some drawings on his hand he did to himself and I can understand Amy will want him clean for bed. My daughter tried to help him up a little, but the best she could do was have him sit on the ledge of the tub and when he was about to fall back and hit his head I acted fast.

Vanila-Oh, dear!

I caught him in time before he got hurt and there was no way he was able to bathe himself like this because he'd just fall asleep in the water of the bath and maybe drown...

Vanilla-... Cream dear, can you get a towel ready for him?

Cream-Yes mom.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I turned on the water to get started then took all of (Y/n)'s clothes off to put him in the water. My daughter came back in and I found a cup I could use to pour water on his head, but my daughter got too close, so I tried to cover her eyes.