Just a job

(Cosmo's POV)

The poor thing was finally calm and resting his head on me during our little nap then I thought about getting him to talk about it, but I'll give him a while to rest. He looked so adorable like this too and when a butterfly landed on his nose he wiggled a bit and was about to touch it, but I stopped him and the butterfly flew off. He rubbed his nose a bit then I decided to play with his hair That's when he finally sat up a little to look at me with a little sadness still in his eyes, so I just grabbed him and pulled him closer to me for comfort and brushed some flower petals off his back.

Cosmo-Are you ready to talk now little one? My name is Cosmo. What's your name?

???-... (Y/N).

Cosmo-Awww, such a cute name. ~

He blushed a little when I said that and I felt happy to see it and wanted to see more, but I had to press on to what was wrong.

Cosmo-Ok (Y/N), can you tell me what troubled you so much before I found you? Take your time and if it's too much, I'll understand.

(Y/N)-W-Well... My friends started fighting over me and... it was just so scary. They really wanted to hurt each other really badly.

Cosmo-You don't like fighting at all, do you? ~

He just nodded his head and I just pulled him in a little tighter to comfort him and saw he wasn't just a sweetheart, he was really sensitive. Such a thing can't possibly live happily with that kind of company just being loud, rowdy, and insensitive around him like that. I gave him a few more kisses then laid back down in the flowers with him and we both looked into each other's eyes while I was spooning him.

((Y/N)'s POV)

Cosmo just felt so warm and even her plant body and all these flowers never felt so comfy that it was hard to want to move a muscle. I felt like I could go to sleep again, but I saw the sun was gonna go down soon and I didn't want to be out here during the night because those giant robots could come and easily find us.

(Y/N)-Cosmo... Do you think we can go somewhere inside before night... I think I know somewhere that we can stay.

Cosmo-Oh... If that's what you want, but I think we can't go back to where you just came from... How about this?

Just then she got up with me then walked near the cliff we jumped off of and there was a cave under it, She went inside and it didn't look comfy at all until she waved her hand and grass grew all over the ground, flowers came next to slowly cover the walls except for the crystals in here that were glowing, and finally leaves came down the entrance of the cave to hide everything. We walked in and the crystals looked brighter in the dark as vines came down and they were growing something until Cosmo picked them.

 We walked in and the crystals looked brighter in the dark as vines came down and they were growing something until Cosmo picked them

Cosmo-You must be hungry after everything that has happened. Let's get you comfy first.~

She sat me down against the wall of the cave, but with all these plants and stuff, it was as soft as a couch. She started to feed me the grapes and I just felt so relaxed and saw how nice she was being. When all the grapes were gone, she picked a couple of flowers and turned away from me before she did something with them. I wanted to see, but just then tall grass got between us for a bit.