Rehired

(Amy's POV)

Rouge was already making breakfast when Cream, Cheese, and I came out here and joined (Y/N) on the couch, but we noticed he looked so much cleaner and cuter than last night somehow. She said she stayed up late "grooming him" into what we see now, and I swear, it was almost like you could see a little bit of light reflecting off his cheek. Cream got him to lay his head on her lap again and I just laid his legs across my lap before I leaned over to rub his belly, but when Cream went to go to the bathroom, I took her place to have (Y/N)'s head on my lap. He just looked at me with those cute little eyes of his and I leaned in to kiss them, and they closed their eyes when I got close.

Amy-Hey sweetie, did you sleep well?

(Y/N)-Um... I guess.

Amy-Huh?

Rouge-He just stayed up a little late but insisted on getting up when the alarm went off instead of sleeping in. I think we're due for a nap later today.

I remember making a blanket fort at home when I was little and maybe we can do that here when they nap and I'll join them. Maybe Cream and Cheese would want to join too, but just as breakfast was done and Rogue was making plates...

Cream-AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Amy-Cream?!

Cheese-Chao, chao, chao, chao!

I got up and left (Y/N) on the couch and he was going to follow me before Rouge stopped him from coming down the hall and had him go back to the couch with Cheese. I was the first to reach the bathroom and opened the door to see Cream crying while she was being held by... her.

Amy-What are you doing here?!

Just then Rouge made it here and saw Bri holding Cream hostage then she pulled out a knife before backing up to the wall while Rogue walked in and closed the door to prevent any quick escape.

Bri-Both of you better not try anything! You ruined my whole life, but now you're going to fix it!

(Bri's POV)