Behave

(Rouge's POV)

It took some time, but now my baby was clean enough for my liking and lying in my bed as I tucked him in while I went to get some food and water for him. I kept my eyes on him as I walked down the hall and blew him a kiss at the corner and saw him blush from why over here. I chuckled a little from how cute it was before I made it into the kitchen and I think a sandwich or even something hot would do just fine and that's when I picked something to cook for the both of us to eat. Of course, I'll be feeding him. When I got the ingredients and started cooking I heard a noise in my room and I wasn't taking any chances, so I ran to see what was going on. I saw (Y/N) wasn't in my bed anymore as I was coming down the hall, but when I got into my room I saw him on the ground just playing with one of the solid gold puzzle cubes that I have.

 I saw (Y/N) wasn't in my bed anymore as I was coming down the hall, but when I got into my room I saw him on the ground just playing with one of the solid gold puzzle cubes that I have

Rouge-What are you doing?

(Y/N)-I just got bored and saw this toy on a shelf.

Rouge-*Sigh* Just come in the living room and I have something else you can play with. I use it when I get bored and it helps.

I took him with me and put him on the couch where I could see him and gave him a sparkling ribbon I had when I was little and still used to perform dances to woo over gullible people. I did a little dance for (Y/N) and he seemed to like it so that when I gave it to him, he tried to copy me, but he wasn't as flexible. It was cute to watch as I went back to cooking and when I put the food in the oven I went to sit down and watch him dance while I waited for the timer to go off. He almost hurt himself once, so I got him to stop and just cuddle with me on the couch and I had his head on my chest as I was lying down where I could easily pet him.

(Y/N)-Rouge, can we go see Amy and Cheese later? Just so they know I'm-.

Rouge-They know that you are just fine sweetie. You just need to relax and our dinner should be done soon and I think you're going to love it. ~

I was so mad when he brought up those too when he practically said that I wasn't enough for him. I thought about spanking him, but that would make him scared of me and he's easy to manipulate anyway. I mean, we got him to come to a whole new world rather than be at his old home. When the timer went off I carried (Y/N) over to the table and put him in a chair before I got some oven mitts and pulled it out of the oven then let it cool off, but I caught (Y/N) eyeballing it.

 When the timer went off I carried (Y/N) over to the table and put him in a chair before I got some oven mitts and pulled it out of the oven then let it cool off, but I caught (Y/N) eyeballing it