Polishing

((Y/N)'s POV)

Cream, Cheese, and Amy played with me all day after I woke up from the nap and Rouge was the one, I had to keep my back away from which made her laugh a little whenever she noticed. I saw her on her phone a bit today and when I peeked, I saw her looking at pictures of jewelry and I think my mommy has some of the same kind she was looking at. During dinner, Rouge said she had something at the door to get and it was a package that she said she ordered today, but wouldn't tell us. Amy and Cream whispered to each other a little before I just went back to eating the dinner Amy made for us before Rouge came back to finish her food and when we all finished there was no dessert tonight, so I just went to get a towel and take a bath.

(Y/N)'s mind-What a day... I just wanna lay in a bath after I clean myself.

I got in the bathroom and took my clothes off before I turned on the water, but just then the door opened and I don't think anyone walked in, but was giving me more clothes after my bath. I just turned to see what I got and say thank you, but instead, I saw Amy and Cream were in here with spare towels, so I panicked and got in the bath quickly.

 I just turned to see what I got and say thank you, but instead, I saw Amy and Cream were in here with spare towels, so I panicked and got in the bath quickly

Amy-*Giggles* Calm down

Amy-*Giggles* Calm down. We're just here to join you and make bath time quicker.

Cream-It's always nice when I have baths at the bathhouse with my mom and others.

(Y/N)-Do those have boy and girl rooms?... You can't be in here. My parents and Bri say it's bad for anyone except for my parents.

Amy-Oh... I'm sure they mean by age. Cream here is 6 and I'm only just 14.

(Y/N)-That's not-.

Amy-Not another word. We're coming in.

They both just got undressed and I didn't wanna look, but then I felt long ears hit my face a little while a pair of legs touched my sides from behind... They were in the bath with me now!

Amy-Awwww, don't be shy. Here let's start with you, so just sit down. ~

She closed the curtain and just then the bath turned into a shower and I was getting all wet. I kept my eyes closed even before water was sprayed closer to my head since the shower head had a hose.