Good And Bad News

(Tail's POV)

I was out searching for Amy, Cream, and Cheese since Knuckles and Sonic confirmed they came to this world with us and we are not leaving without them. I was in The Tornado flying over the city Knuckles last saw her in for clues or maybe she was around the area. Not many places for her to hide and scavenge to survive in a city without being spotted, but for Cream and Cheese, nobody has seen them. I just hope nothing bad happened to them and they were with Amy in the best-case scenario.

Tail's mind-Please, be alright.

(Amy's POV)

This was the best day ever since I got here. Not only was the house clean, Cream and Cheese were cuddling (Y/N) while scratching his favorite spots on his back from time to time, but I got to watch Bri forced into giving Rouge a foot massage and I was next. I decided to go step outside for a bit in the backyard and even dip my feet in the water and if dirt or anything sticks to my feet, it's just gonna be more Bri's problem than mine. When I did get outside (Y/N) looked happy that I wouldn't be scratching his sweet spots anymore... until Cream took care of that a little. I went up to the fence to look off into the woods as I heard another plane from this world fly over then I heard another sound over it, but ignored it until... it got closer and I saw something in the corner of my eye land in the woods. I was curious, so I tried to get a closer look until I saw an old friend of mine come out of the bushes.

 I was curious, so I tried to get a closer look until I saw an old friend of mine come out of the bushes

Amy-Tails!

Tail-Amy!

He ran over here and I was glad to see him and even led him to the front gate to let him in the front yard.

Tail-Are you alright?

Amy-Yeah, Cream, Cheese, someone else, and I have been staying here.

Tail-Cream and Cheese are here too? That makes this much easier. Can you go get them?

Amy-Huh?

Tail-Sonic, Knuckles, and I are looking for the last Chaos Emerald already and we'll be going home soon. It'll be quicker if we're all in one place.

There was no way I was leaving (Y/N) here and I didn't even think about how the others would react if we brought someone from this world back to us. I had to think of something to get him on board and quick, but just like that it hit me and I put on a look that made him look concerned.

Tail-Hey, what's wrong?

Amy-Oh, it's just we met someone here who could really use our help.

Tail-Help like how?

Amy-It's just awful how a poor boy was treated here.

I took the truth and just put it in a worse way than it already was while making it sound like nobody even cared a little about (Y/N). Also, I added how I thought it would be best for him to come back with us, so I could give him a loving home since he already likes us. I could tell he was buying it more and more until it was time to bring it home with some tears.