25 - Salted coffee 😘iss

I went to the pantry fuming about about the incident. In reality I dont know what i was angry about. I mean he did asked me to be his girlfriend but i didn't answered him. At least not yet. We are in this empty vacuum space between personal and professional life. So, as long as i didn't decide which path we are going to take i can't lay claim on him... Right? I have no right to feel jealous or possesive about who he is talking, touching or doing anything.. Right?? But I can't help it. In my mindset when you are pursuing someone you need to be loyal. At least until the person say no. Unless you are a perfidious shitty person who don't even know the meaning of loyal or love.

Out of nowhere a thought came to me.

What if he is that perfidious pervert who like to ask all women he laid his eyes on to be his girlfriend? Did he asked Thanya to be his girlfriend too?Have he kissed her? Or how many women have he kissed before? When will he kiss me? Does he wanted to kiss me? What if i don't know how to return his kissess? Or worst what if he don't like it and gave up?

Oh shit... What am i thinking! I don't want him to kiss me. I mean not when I'm pissed at him. And I'm telling you I'm pissed. Very pissed at him. The jerk!

I started pacing in the pantry. I need something. Maybe.. something.. like.. Matcha.. yeah matcha it is. I'm not a big fan of matcha but now i think i should give it a try. Where can i find Matcha...

I heard the pantry door opened. There stood a very annoyingly handsome Jabberwocky holding the coffee cup in his hands. I try to ignore him and walk pass him but he caught my hand but i evaded him and went straight to the door. But then i noticed he actually locked the door when he came in. When did he even do that! It's a automatic lock using fingerprint like all the other doors in this building. So its obvious that his fingerprint is coded to access all locks in this building. Blast him! Once i realised i have no other choice than to hear what he has to say i turned to face him. And raised my right eyebrow at him. And then slowly my brows furrowed is confusion followed by suspicion. I expect him to be angry or at least annoyed. But i didn't see any of that reaction. In fact, his face was so void of any expression.

Then in a completely disarming way he asked "Do you know that this coffee contains more salt than the dead sea?" He was so casual like we are discussing the weather.

Something is not right...

"I don't know what you are talking about.." I mumbled.

"Oh come now, i think you know what I'm talking about. If you are jealous all you have to do is just say so instead of doing silly things. Please don't be a child. I thought you are more matured than this..."

Oh my God, did he just call me a child!

"Fine you want the truth, I'll give you the truth. I dumped the whole bowl of salt in your coffee to remind you that to never play games with me okay... And what were you thinking bringing Thanya and holding her hand like that? What do you want to proof? Ah! Tell me... Tell me..." I was so pissed i started pushing on his chest but only managed to move his body just an inch, the stone man! And i just noticed that he is still holding the cup.

To my amazement he brought the cup to his lips and smiled sardonically. Then he murmured "Don't play games, oh I'm definitely not playing any right now.." he raised his voice just a little at the last part.

It's all happened so fast, in a blink of an eye. He drank some heavyly salted coffee and thew the cup on the floor and came right at me. And then he pulled me pretty hard till my hands landed on his chest then he kissed me....