1. Convergence of science and spirits

The Chairman of famous paranormal centre 'THE CENTRE FOR PARANORMAL PHENOMENA AND SCIENTIFIC INQUIRY.' Mr. Leo. The boss or Freen and Becky had got a new case of a haunted palace. He was very curious to know about the place and was it really haunted?

Mr. Leo had belief in both spiritual and scientific things. But the problem was these two girls who thinks always opposite.

The younger girl Rebecca Patricia Armstrong is a neuroscientist. She's 25years old. She has been in cases where people always dealing with hallucinations or altered states of consciousness, on individuals who report paranormal encounters. She could also examine the role of neurotransmitters, neural networks, and brain regions implicated in perception, cognition, and emotion in shaping paranormal beliefs and experiences.

Where as Freen Sarocha chankimha she's district from Becky. Freen has studied Mediumship and spiritual healing. Freen is 28years and possesses psychic abilities that allow her to communicate with spirits and receive messages from the other side. Her ability to serve as a medium could be a valuable asset during paranormal investigations, as she can directly interact with the spirits haunting the locations they investigate. Freen's mediumship could provide crucial insights and evidence to help solve mysteries and bring closure to restless spirits.

Mr. Leo wanted these two most talented girls of his centre to work along in this case . He's not sure if the palace they're going is haunted or just a hallucination.

He called them to his office. He informed them about the work together. Nam the senior of Freen and Becky would monitor their moments in the palace as everything was set. Cameras were installed and palace was cleaned.

Despite Freen belief in spirits and her open-minded nature, Freen feels frustrated at being forced to collaborate with someone like Becky, whose scientific skepticism clashes with her own worldview. Freen worries that Becky's skepticism will hinder their investigation and prevent them from uncovering the truth about the paranormal phenomena they encounter.

Conversely, Becky feels similarly frustrated at being paired with someone like Freen, whose belief in spirits and the supernatural she views as irrational or unscientific. She sees Freen as a hindrance to their investigation, fearing that her reliance on intuition and spiritual beliefs will lead them astray. Becky resent having to work with someone she perceives as lacking in critical thinking skills.

Mr. Leo said "Ok girls so you guys are leaving tomorrow early morning get your things ready. The car will come to pick you up at your home. Freen first and Rebecca next." Leo left them making the girls stare at each other.

The atmosphere crackled with tension as Freen and Becky stood face to face in the musty confines of their shared office, their expressions tense and their arms crossed defensively over their chests.

"I can't believe they're making us work together," Becky spat, her voice dripping with disdain. "I'd rather be stuck in a haunted house than spend another minute with you."

Freen's jaw clenched as she fought to keep her temper in check. "Believe me, the feeling's mutual. But we don't have a choice. If we want to crack this case, we're going to have to put our differences aside and work together."

Becky scoffed, her eyes flashing with defiance. "Fine. But don't expect me to hold your hand through this. I work alone."

With a curt nod, Freen turned on her heel and stormed out of the office, leaving Becky seething with frustration and resentment.

Becky let out a frustrated sigh. She didn't want to work with her but had no choice. Freen went back to her residence. Looked around. They're leaving tomorrow to the palace. Freen had a lot of excitement. Excitement to see a lots of spirits as it's a palace and many people might have dead in. And she's excited to live like a princess in the whole palace only thing she's annoyed of is this little bean Becky whom she hate the most.

Becky on the other hand went back home. Her mom and dad Mrs. Anne and Mr. Adam Armstrong were in the living room looking at their frustrated little princess. As Becky said them about the investigation and living in the palace Becky's parents got worried. They didn't want to let their little princess to go to a hunted spot like that.

But they could never stop Becky from doing that. She's as stubborn as her dad. Yes Becky and her dad are so stubborn and opposite of each other. Becky goes to her room. Gets ready for the roller coaster ride. She was excited to solve the mystery. See many new miracles around the palace. But the most annoying part was Freen being with her. It was really unbearable.

Little did they know, their forced partnership would lead them down a path of danger, discovery, and unexpected romance, challenging their beliefs and reshaping their lives in ways they never imagined.

.....................

Please don't forget to vote and comment. It gives me more energy to write. Give me your views on this story line.!

I'll be publishing it 3 days once. The story is really going to be good you'll have no regrets after reading it! The author herself is so excited to know what would happen in the end. It depends I haven't framed the climax yet but I'll try to reach up with your expectations.

Don't skip the story 😊. Have a nice day. Enjoy reading!