8. Echos of Possessions

Freen said loudly, "Becky! Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, can you hear me?"

Suddenly, as though someone had vacated Becky's body, she looked up, her muscles tensing as she lost consciousness once again. There was no doubt now in Freen's mind that Becky was being possessed. Fear and anxiety gripped Freen's heart as she worried about how to save her friend.

Suddenly, Deek, who had heard Freen's scream, approached them. She observed Freen's nervous and anxious demeanor as Freen carried Becky in a bridal style to the room, with Deek following closely behind. Their keen eyes scanning the surroundings for any sign of danger.

Freen laid Becky on the bed. As Freen watched Becky sleep, a surge of protectiveness washed over her. She realized how much she cared for Becky, not just as a friend, but as someone she couldn't bear to lose. With each rise and fall of Becky's chest, Freen's resolve strengthened, determined to save her at any cost.

Suddenly, she found herself envisioning a royal scene. Both she and Becky were dressed in elegant, regal attire, seated in a grand hall reminiscent of the past. It was the very place Becky had shown her, where Anil and Pin used to meet clandestinely. It was like a half-remembered dream lingered in her mind. There was a familiarity to the scene as though she had been remembering something she had forgotten in the past.

With her eyes closed, Freen immersed herself in the vision, hearing Becky speak, "Pin, shall we run away?"

Freen, playing along with the imagined scenario, responded with a mixture of tenderness and appreciation "Are you crazy, Anil? You know exactly what father is capable of!"

Anil nodded, expressing her love and concern, "Pin, I love you so much. I can't bear the thought of being separated from you. It's tearing me apart! Why did they have to find out about us? Pin, you can't marry someone who isn't me!"

Pin's eyes welled up with tears as she confessed, "Anil, I can't imagine being with anyone else but you. I truly love you too."

They embraced each other tightly, lost in their forbidden love. Suddenly, Deek's voice brought Freen back to reality, "Freen! Are you here?"

Freen opened her eyes, meeting Deek's concerned gaze. She explained breathlessly, "I think Becky is being possessed, and I... I can see glimpses of Anil and Pin's past."

Deek's eyes widened in astonishment, "Wow, Freen, you're truly the renaissance of Pin!"

Despite Deek's excitement, Freen couldn't shake her nerves. "But Becky is different from Anil. Maybe she just resembles her," she mused.

As they contemplated their next steps, Freen expressed her concerns, "What if Becky's body is possessed? How do we remove Anil's spirit from her?"

Deek suggested a daring plan, "Well, she still loves you. Why not communicate with her as if you were Pin, and gently persuade her to leave Becky's body? It's worth a try."

Freen hesitated, rejecting the idea at first by saying "Nonsense how I love a ghost!". But Deek said "I'm not telling you to love her for real. You can just put up an act you know." However, after considering their options, they realized it might be their best course of action.

When Becky woke up, Freen brought dinner for them. Becky didn't speak a word and just stared at Freen lovingly. Seeing Becky's stare Freen played along and said "Anil, how are you?". Deek couldn't help but choke on her food at Freen's unexpected agreement to the plan.

Becky, now possessed by Anil, expressed her joy, "Pin, you finally remembered me! I love you so much." She hugged Freen tightly, showering her shoulder with affectionate kisses. Like she missed her for so long!

Freen, playing her part, responded with equal warmth, "I missed you too, Anil." But as Becky leaned in for a kiss, Deek cleared her throat, reminding them of their audience.

Freen quickly shifted gears, diverting Becky's attention back to her food, "You should eat your food first, Anil."

Becky nodded eagerly, praising the meal she said "Uncle Anon still prepares the best food ."

Freen's nods in agreement as though she knew who Uncle Anon was, probably the ghost cook in the kitchen. Not to mention but the food was really very delicious.

...........

Reach 150 votes if u want the next chapter 😇

20 more to go guys hurry up for the next chapter 😌