10. Tensions and revelations

Suddenly Freen's book fell when Becky entered the tunnel. Becky looked at Freen intently and the tension grew between them. Freen immediately stood up. Deek upon seeing Freen finch suddenly got up too. She saw Becky who stood there looking at Freen intently.

Freen acted as though she was caught by her wife doing improper things. Well there was nothing.! Becky said breaking the silence "Baby! You left me alone in the room. I love you."

She came and hugged Freen tightly. Freen just sighed and hugged her back. Deek took the dairy laying on the floor and left the tunnel. Freen said "You were having a beauty sleep so I didn't wanted to disturb it."

Becky said "Freen I feel so strange about this palace. I don't know what's happening with my own self. I feel like I'm loosing my temper. I don't remember anything."

Freen was shocked. So it was Becky who called her babe? She thought it was Anil's soul again. Wait why did Becky call her babe. When did they grow that close? She hated Freen right? Freen was engrossed with her thoughts when Becky said "Freen tell me what's happening?"

Suddenly a loud sound was heard outside. They ran out, to see a girl arguing with Deek.

The girl said "Who the hell are you to stop me?"

Deek said "You needn't know that.!"

The girl sighed and looked at Freen and Becky who just arrived there. Becky's beauty caught her half guard. She started to drool and her saliva dropped down to the ground. Her jaws open.

Deek said chuckling "Oh calm down you horny creature."

The girl closed her mouth and looked at Deek disgustingly. She said going close to Becky, "Hi I'm Sani . I'm a neuroscientist too. I have heard of you a lot. I follow your research."

Deek was cautious because she thought it was Anil inside Becky's body. But soon relieved when Becky said, "Oh nice to meet you Sani. I was bored here with this creature who believes in spirits. Well there's nothing called as spirits."

Deek laughed on how Becky said it. While she was the one being possessed by the spirit. Freen cleared her throat and said seriously , "It's time you guys believe it. Come with me now."

Everyone followed Freen. Freen took them to the kitchen. Yeah the ghost who prepared them food all these days. She wanted to show them that. Deek believed Freen a lot already. So she knew about the ghost in the kitchen. It was time for Becky and Sani to learn the truth about the palace.

As they reached there, Freen said "Prepare me some tasty food for 4 people."

The vegetables in the kitchen got to cut on its own. The stove got burnt on itself. The food started to get prepared ok it's own. Becky got shocked. Sani came close to Deek and hugged her. Suddenly Becky again got possessed with Anil. Her body moved weirdly as though someone entered in it. Sani clings more to Deek seeing Becky act weirdly. Freen goes closer to Becky to calm her.

Freen said "Becky fight. Fight for yourself come on Becky."

Freen had tears in her eyes unknowingly. She's been falling to Becky as each day goes by. Sani looked at Deek as though asking her what happened? Deek took Sani out of the kitchen to her bedroom. She said "Sani it's not like what you think. This palace is really cursed. There are a lot of moving spirits here."

Sani was shocked. She got closer to Deek and said "Deek I'm afraid of ghosts. Will they eat me?"

Deek chuckled at her cuteness and said "Hey no no. You're such a baby. They won't bite you. They are good as well as bad spirits. It's ok don't be scared you're with me."

Sani nodded and held Deek tightly as though if she leaves her she'll die. Deek's heart started to skip beat at her reaction. She loved Freen but this feelings she was getting for Sani at first sight was something different. She calms herself and said "Ok come down let's have lunch than you can rest for a while."

Sani said "What ? Should we eat the food prepared by ghost?? No no I'm not eating it"

Deek said "Then are you going to starve?"

Sani said "no but I can't eat that."

Deek somehow convinced her and took her to the dining hall to eat. Sani didn't leave Deek even once. She clings to her as though she would die if she leaves her hands.

........