Chapter 13

SAMARIA RENEÈ JENKINS
[DAY SERIES: MONDAY-WEDNESDAY]

LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND

IT HAS BEEN TWO DAYS SINCE Samaria has been staying with Jayden and his friends. So far, she still can't tell you if it was a good thing or bad thing she was there. There were already slight problems that she faced from the group.

Well... mainly one person.

During Samaria's first night, the group was smoking, Samaria passing because she never smoked before, and she definitely didn't feel like getting high her first night there.

"You sure you don't wanna hit this?" Jayden asks her, passing the blunt in her direction. She shakes her head again, "I'm good, thanks though."

It wasn't long before the smoke session was over, the group getting tired from the long day they had— Samaria having the worst. The group of six all headed to their rooms, Sekani gathering his belongings from Soya, Kimora, and now, Samaria's room.

"It's about time yo' ass went in the other room, don't know why yo' lame ass wanted to hang in here with a bunch of girls." Soya says with her arms crossed, rolling her eyes.

Soya, Sekani, Kimora and Samaria were in the bedroom, Jayden and Marion in the other room waiting for Sekani.

"You know why foo, don't act brand new cause somebody in here." Sekani says to her, making her be silent.

Samaria questioned in her head about the situation that was unfolding in front of her, however, she keeps it to herself, not really wanting to question the already unknown duo.

Sekani leaves eventually, finally being away from the girls for once in his life.

Samaria sits down on one of the mattresses. Earning a groan from Soya, making her look up at her. "What?"

"That's my bed you're sitting on." Soya states, pointing to herself to signalize that the mattress belonged to her. "And you're not sleeping with me."

Samaria was taken back from her comment, however, she didn't really care, simply because she didn't want to sleep with Soya either. She knew she was bound to end up arguing with the other teen eventually. So she doesn't say anything, simply getting up from 'Soya's' bed.

Kimora speaks up, "You can sleep with me Samaria."

Kimora didn't mind sleeping with Samaria, simply because she knew she wasn't going to be there all night anyways. Having other things to do in the middle of the night that Samaria knows about.

After the trio established who sleeps where. They all lay down, Samaria lying on her back as Kimora and Soya drift off to sleep. Her mind was wondering as she realized this was potentially her new life. With all new people and new adventures.

Samaria was excited to say the least.

With that last thought, she turns on her side, facing Soya who was facing her body towards the wall— and drifts off to sleep. Eagered to see what tomorrow will bring.