Chapter 15

SAMARIA RENEÈ JENKINS
7:34 p.m | WEDNESDAY NIGHT

LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND

HER FACE WAS STINGING FROM THE sudden impact. The room was quiet, a shocked look formed on everyone's face as they witness what just happened. Soya and Samaria were still standing in front of each other; Samaria grabbing the stinging part of her face as she slowly looks back at Soya, many emotions running through her, mainly anger.

"What the fuck." Samaria said as she looked at Soya, who looked back at her with a mean glare, waiting to see what she'll do next.

Samaria didn't know what to do in this exact moment. She never really fought anybody, besides trying to fight back her father from his abusive punches, however it only made her pain worst, seeing that fighting back with an intoxicated man is ten times worse than fighting them sober.

However, she wasn't about to let Soya push her around.

Samaria doesn't even say anything back, punching Soya in her face, hitting her in the nose, causing her head to fall back; making her stumble back a couple steps and instantly covering her face. The remaining group all began to get up, not waiting this to turn into something that ends ugly.

Jayden grabs Samaria and pulls her away as he watches Soya try to run behind her, Sekani grabbing her and holding her back as she tries to get out of his grasp.

"Let me go, Sekani." Soya said with a plain but hard expression. Her mind was filled with rage as small trickles of blood dripped from her nose. Samaria didn't punch her hard enough to make her nose leak, but it was enough to irritate it to make a little blood flow come out.

"Come on." Jayden said as he pulls them away from the living room, heading to the rooms to get their jackets so they can go outside. He knew if Samaria was in the same house as Soya right now, things would end every bad.

They walk towards the back, Jayden asking if she's okay. Samaria not really responding because she really just wanted to leave. As they're doing so, they heard small commotion before hearing Sekani let out a "Fuck" before hearing heavy footsteps.

Samaria didn't even get a chance to process anything before she felt Soya pull the back of her shirt and started punching her in her face.

"Soya get the fuck back yo!" Samaria hears Jayden say. By now Soya dragged her down to the ground as she threw punches to her face. Some connecting and some not.

Samaria was too busy trying to dodge the fast blows to her face. Mind you, she's still high despite Soya blowing half of it, so everything is moving in slow motion for her and she can't think fast enough to figure out what to do next.

Jayden pulls Soya off Samaria, as Sekani, Marion, and Kimora run to where they are, helping Jayden get Soya off Samaria. Once she's off, Sekani grabs her and pulls her towards the boys' room. Cursing up a storm for always trying to make things about herself.

"You okay Sam?" Jayden said as he helped her up.

Her hair was no longer in a ponytail, seeing that Soya loved to pull on everything she had on, so her shirt was stretched as well. The look on Samaria's face looked like she was over it all. A lot of things were running through her mind at the moment and she didn't know what to do.