II. Dark Magic

THEA GOT READY FOR BED whilst Lyra was looking for something to do a spell on through stuff.

"Do, like, need help?" Thea asked.

Lyra shook her head, "nope," she then bumps said head, "ow- I'm good."

"You definitely sound like you're good," Thea comments.

Lyra then notices something weird.

"What is this?"

Thea looks over.

Lyra pushes a few stuff out of the way to see a loose floor board, "was this here before?"

Thea looks at it, "I don't think so."

"Should we move it?"

"I don't know."

"I don't know either."

They decide to move it.

They move the floor board and find a box.

Lyra and Thea couldn't figure out the lock though.

"Well that was a bust," comments Thea, "I'm going to bed," she stands up going to her side of the room.

Lyra just stares at the box... "It can't be nothing," she mutters.

Lyra places her hand over the box as she feels the elements go through her and into the box... That's when it pops open.

"Holy shit!" Thea comments from the background, "how-"

"I'm not sure," Lyra smiles as she opens the box. To see a grimoire. "It's a grimoire..."

"A witching cookbook all locked up beneath the floor, eh?" Thea asked peaking a look, "sounds like fun to me."

Lyra nods, "yeah... I think-"

Thats when they hear Scarlett's footsteps outside the room, Lyra quickly hides the grimoire under her blanket before she walks in.

"Are you girls ready for bed?" Scarlett asked holding her hands together.

Thea nods, "I'm ready, just waiting for her."

Lyra smiles, "I'm about ready, thank you, Scarlett."

Scarlett nods, "good, and Lyra, watch out with that boy at school. Never underestimate a vampire."

"Maybe never underestimate a witch?" Lyra asked smiling back.

THE NEXT DAY LYRA GOT UP AND GOT DRESSED:

Lyra lets her auburn hair fall normally down her shoulders before waking downstairs.

Xavier gave her a whistle, "you look nice, trying to impress Mr. Bloodsucker?"